Photoperiod Pop22's Continuous Photo Period Tent

Update! Just a pic

photoperiod tent 1 - pic1 -5-6-2018.jpg

Attachments

• revegged Chazy Ice pic1 -5-6-2018.jpg
    revegged Chazy Ice pic1 -5-6-2018.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 222
Update:

Back in action! Things are busy in the photo period tent. Change of plans for the ducksfoot I've got in here, the are going to be flowered soon afeter a transplant to 1 gallon pots Finally getting the god damned F'n spidermites beat down, a 3x a week spraying with a 50/50 mix of 70% isopropyl alcohol/water does the job and the DON'T build resistance. And you can spray well into flower with no harm to the plants.

The Mataro Blue will get topped soon. She is growing nicely now that she's been transplantyed into a 3 gallon pot. Going to br a real jungle in here! Got 3, Amnesia autos in hanging baskets in here also, I documented them in the autoflower tent thread. And...... I had a test strain I named Chazy Ice one of which spent time in this tent. She got quite large but never got beyond preflower and I eventually chopped her, she was approaching 100 days and I won't let any plant hang around that long again, that's not fully in flower! However........

I left a couple tiny leaves on the stump, just for giggles, didn't even seem enough to keep it alive. But I continued to water it and now, its a nice bush again! I'm going to see what she does when I flip the tent to 12/12, either she flowers this time, or she's compost!

View attachment 901337

Mataro Blue

View attachment 901338

Reveg

View attachment 901339
I love the mataro blue . It is a great smoke as well.

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

Update:

Ok photo tent is active once again. Actually, its had some ducksfoot plant and a large Mataro Blue thats too big to flower lol. I just didn't have time to deal with them, they're lucky they got fed and watered....... I abused them badly. The ducks are in cottage cheese containers that hold about .75L................ since January! and this was intentional, a 2 purpose decision, as an experiment, and to have the plants idling until i could use them. As I get them healthy, they'll be used for making fem pollen.

The Mataro blue will become compost..... I hate to do it but she's just too big to flower in there and I've no room in the greenhouse. Why?? Because I have a HUGE mataro blue in there! She's 6'x5' and takes up 1/2 my raised bed.
So I took clones about a week ago. I'll put 2 clones in 5 gallon pots. I'll veg them till they are about 2ft tall then flip the light.

Mataro blue clones pic1 -8-7-2018.jpg

The Mataro blue will become compost..... I hate to do it but she's just too big to flower in there and I've no room in the greenhouse.

I've had to cut a plant down because she just wasn't doing what she should, I wasn't happy with doing it but time was just dragging on and on. Sometimes you have to make these hard decisions!

Ohhhh do I know that feeling! And I couldn't do it lol. Have you ever seen a Cannabis hedge??........lol Well I now have one! I just lopped about 18 inches off the top! Got out my pruning shears, grabbed hands full of branches and CHOP!. Its an experiment lol. And when she recovers, I'll defoliate her but good. Whips and chains to follow!

I debated moving her into a 5 gallon pot from the three gallon. Nahhhhh let she what she does after months of being root bound. And yes, this tent has been sadly neglected. But today I'm prepping the ducks also. lopping the tops, removing dead leaves. Ducks are like Oak trees, they hate to shed leaves.

when they are recovered, they will go to 12/12 then be sprayed with STS.

Mataro Blue indoor pic1 -8-8-2018.JPG

I've had to cut a plant down because she just wasn't doing what she should, I wasn't happy with doing it but time was just dragging on and on. Sometimes you have to make these hard decisions!

Update:

Photo tent on 12/12 for bout a week now. Mataro Blue is budding. And I did a little defoliation............ well................. alot lol! I filled a 5 gallon bucket with sucker branches and leaves! As you can she, she looks better but she needs a lot more defoliation. From what I've read recently, all those little branches are from the plant being rootbound. She's been in that 3 gallon pot vegging for at least 3 months! I've no idea how she will flower, I've seen rootbound canna make a great many little popcorn buds and nothing else. hope=ing for at least a few nice buds, all the rest will be pressed into rosin.

The ducksfoot will get dosed with STS today. I have three other ducks in another tent that I'll pollinate. These poor girls have been abused even worse than the Mataro Blue. probably 6 months in .75L containers......... They got pretty rough but are now looking much better Pics of them later. my back is tired from bending over that plant!

here she is a pound or two lighter lol!

And yes, I'm going back with the shop vac in a bit lol!

Mataro Blue pic 1 -8-19-2018.JPG
Mataro Blue pic 2 -8-19-2018.JPG

Back