Photoperiod Pop22's Continuous Photo Period Tent

Photo period grows back in action! I'm running two, 4x4 tents with one photo in each. I Mataro Blue From Kannabia, and one Herijuana from Sannie's Shop. Both are actually clones of plants I had to eliminate last grow. Both were a bit rough when I trransplanted them but they are looking good now, especially the Herijuana. I'm giving the Hj another week of veg then will go to 12/12. Growing in auto pots on no till soil/coco mix and being fed Megacrop at 500 ppms including an extra 50 ppms of cal/mag. Solution is PH'd to 6.5 I did some defoliation on both just a couple days ago. I had planned to SCROG the MB but I haggled her up to badly lol so I'll just abuse her a bit and see what happens.

Herijuana

Herijauna-Bioradiance test pic1 -10-22-2018.jpg
Herijuana pic2 -10-22-2018.jpg

Mataro Blue

Mataro Blue tent2 pic1 -10-22-2018.jpg

And my Orange tomato

tomamto plant-orange tomato.jpg

A story behind that tomato plant. I had an awful time with blossom end rot this year I tossed more tomatoes than I harvested. One apparently fell into the corner of the greenhouse. I eventually noticed this bush growing under the bench I had in there, a beautiful tomato plant! It was too late in the season for it to fruit so I took a cutting.

I too have had tomatoes in my tent and often they got so they looked washed out etc, but grew and produced tomatoes. This is the best looking indoor plant I've had in this tent. I credit the Megacrop! She looks a bit N toxic so I'm giving her only biweekly feedings now and water in between.

Your tomato looks a lot happier than mine @pop22 ! I reckon mine needs more TLC...

A story behind that tomato plant. I had an awful time with blossom end rot this year I tossed more tomatoes than I harvested. One apparently fell into the corner of the greenhouse. I eventually noticed this bush growing under the bench I had in there, a beautiful tomato plant! It was too late in the season for it to fruit so I took a cutting.

I too have had tomatoes in my tent and often they got so they looked washed out etc, but grew and produced tomatoes. This is the best looking indoor plant I've had in this tent. I credit the Megacrop! She looks a bit N toxic so I'm giving her only biweekly feedings now and water in between.
I used cal mag on my tomatoes this year and had very little blossom rot! Maybe I was just lucky. That mater looks good

I gave them megacrop with added cal/mag. I'm going to disinfect my seeds next spring. it may be carried on the surface of the seeds.

I used cal mag on my tomatoes this year and had very little blossom rot! Maybe I was just lucky. That mater looks good

Update:

Things are looking very good in the tent! Herijuana has been on 12/12 for about 5 days. Color is great. Feeding @ 475 ppms seems about right for this girl!
The pepper has grown new leaves and I'm letting the peppers ripen for seed. The tomato is flowering.probably 10 flowers right now.

Hard to say right now what the BioRadiance light is doing for them.

Herijuana pic1 -10-31-2018.jpg

Well............ i have a BIG, healthy plant.......... but its been on 12/12 almost 2 weeks and I still don't know if its a male or female! I'm suspecting its a male but no sure sign yet. Butit has that male stink to it. We'll see. It looks good at least lol!
I moved a Dreaming Duck in with it to get it under 12/12 as I'm not ready to flip the small tent yet.

Does the Bioradiance light help? I've no way to compare unfortuantely. Plants do look healthy though.

Herijuana pic1 -11-9-2018.jpg
Dreaming Duck pic2 -11-9-2018.jpg
Photo period tent with Bioradiance pic1 -11-9-2018.JPG

Update:

Mataro Blue is flowering nicely! She filled in well also. Now she has some roomates. I had some Azure Ducks and Dreaming ducks that were ready for 12/12 and I had the room so. It let me leave the small tent on 20/4 to keep my momma duck and I'll start some autos in there in a couple weeks. Ducks should be showing sex soon, one of the webbed leaf Azure Ducks is a male! pollination happening soon!

Mataro Blue pic1 -11-16-2018.JPG
Azure Duck pic1 -11-16-2018.JPG
Azure Duck pic2 -11-16-2018.JPG
Dreaming Ducks pic1 -11-16-2018.JPG
Dreaming Ducks pic2 -11-16-2018.JPG

Update:

WOOOOOOOOOO! Plant grew 10 INCHES ( 24 CM ) in 24 hours! Damned thing all but filled the tent. AND............. it was a damned male..... It got the axe immediately. I had actually suspected it was but it didn't sex until this growth spurt. I've already got a Hammer of the Gods sprouted as a replacement in anticipation this was the case.

Herijuana pic1 -11-20-2018.JPG
Herijuana pic2 -11-20-2018.JPG

Back