Photoperiod Pop22's 2017 Greenhouse Grows

Update:

All plants look good. I'm disappointed with the Blueberry Dominas. The one I grew indoors was 32" and 30" wide. Guess these don't like horse manure....

The other plants however are all putting on size, with the Azure Duck ( I'm pretty sure that's what these are now ) Are exploding! Already 16" tall and about 18" wide. I fimmed them this morning in hopes of controlling height...... Think these are going to be some producers! Now what intrigues me is the Ducksfoot in the mix. This is an offspring of Azure Duck seed, so I'm surprized to see one appear with almost pure, Duckfoot traits in an F2 plant. Going to have to grow out several in a SOG this fall and breed the ones with ducksfoot traits and see if I get an auto!

The White Jems ( the smaller plants ) and the Cushdogs are doing well also. Hoping for a growth spurt in them soon then flower. These are my early buds.. I'm hoping!

Ducksfoot:

Ducksfoot in greenhouse pic1 -6-28-2017.jpg

Azure Duck:

Azureduck in greenhouse plant1 pic1 -6-28-2017.jpg
Azureduck in greenhouse plant2 pic1 -6-28-2017.jpg

Blueberry Domina:

Blueberry Domina in greenhouse plant1 pic1 -6-28-2017.jpg
Blueberry Domina in greenhouse plant2 pic1 -6-28-2017.jpg

Small autos:

Greenhouse raised bed pic1 -6-28-2017.jpg

Looking very healthy my friend!
Got my GH up and running again this year. Been a crazy year weather wise, and the girls are just starting to take off.

What strain/s of tomatoes are you growing? Best I have found for my climate is a strain called Oregon Spring. Planted a bunch of them.

Peace

Filled 4x25L pots with horse manure and straw mixed. Swopped a guy a joint for poo. I am leaving that now to just do their thing cause im not using it now.
Winter time is hibernation time for Pete. :jointman:

But as soon as the weather starts warming up I am making some Lactobacillus Serum and BIM and then I want to add that to the soil to get things booming. Gotta love Organics !!!

Pete :greenthumb:

Forgot to ask. Can you perhaps point me on the direction where you got your Ducksfoot from. I heard about that strain few years back and have searching for it. Well not intensively but yeah.... Would LOVE to grow that here

Pete :greenthumb:

Back