Outdoor Pop22's 2018 Greenhouse Grow!

Update:

Autos are looking good! Might have mixed up some of the seedlings will know when the are further into flower. I suspect thew tall one you see in the first pic may be a sugar. Anyway you look at it, I foresee a nice harvest!

That tall one is about 4ft 6" tall!

View attachment 946309 View attachment 946310
bout height or our lass. il give the top cola a kiss;) looking sweet. good job.and happy growing every1 ;) :pass::pass::salute:

Looked over the plants yesterday and the NL have some bud rot........... damn it! But they are on about day 70 and ripe enough so I'll harvest them today, especially since the weather turned cool as of today. Cool and humid......... a recipe for disaster!

I'll get pics in a bit and post them.

Sugar autos will stay a while longer. Buds are just starting to fatten up and should be safe. Being mostly Sativa, the buds should be a bit fluffy and less susceptible to mold. 2 of the Sugar are almost 6ft tall!

I wish I could grow like this year around!

Final pics, had to chop and clear the greenhouse quickly had a couple paranoia causing incidents and cool wet weather... I lost 50% of one plant!

So all are chopped and most is dried. Looking like a 1/2 pound total. not bad I suppose. wish they could have had another ten days.

Last pics, sorry there aren't more but was in a hurry.

Sugar Autos

purple sugar pic1 -9-26-2018.JPG
purple sugar pic2 -9-26-2018.JPG
sugar pic1 -9-26-2018.JPG
sugar pic2 -9-26-2018.JPG

Not yet! there were a few flakes in the air yesterday. You never know here might have snow by Halloween might not see any till New years!

Took down the greenhouse yesterday, Been waiting weeks for a day calm enough to remove the cover. If this were my property, I'd have a wind turbine!

Have you guys gotten snow yet?

Back