Photoperiod Pop22's 2017 Greenhouse Grows

White Jems

White Jem plant1 pic1 -7-27-2017.jpg
White Jem plant2 pic1 -7-27-2017.jpg
White Jem plant3 pic1 -7-27-2017.jpg

beautiful gems!, still don't see any "whites", hehe

Yeah about that, so these are F8 and they were an out cross of the original purple jem. I worked them to F8 selecting the white phenos. The male that was used to make the seed that he has had a touch of color on the pollen sacs...and bam color came back out..

Ummmmmm......... ask FD about that lol! Beautiful though!

they are that mate that is for sure. The gray looking one is my fav. Seems the colors in the line wanted to come back out.

I'm quite happy it did! I could grow these just to look at!

Yeah about that, so these are F8 and they were an out cross of the original purple jem. I worked them to F8 selecting the white phenos. The male that was used to make the seed that he has had a touch of color on the pollen sacs...and bam color came back out..

they are that mate that is for sure. The gray looking one is my fav. Seems the colors in the line wanted to come back out.

genetic roulette

Chopped ALL of the autoflowers this afternoon. With the shitty, humid weather, I've been watching my buds closely and sure enough, I found some bud rot this morning. Just a couple small spots but that was enough! I chopped 7-10 days early so not really much loss. Trichs were at 70-80% across all plants. There was a lot more bud than I anticipated from those little autos also! The Blueberry Domina buds weren't very hard, but that was from being shaded by the Azure Duck. Yet they were the ones with the mold. The Jems bud was rock hard! Dense and sweet smelling! So I say it was a good harvest, and I'm going to have some variety to smoke/vape again!
I'll post pics later, only took a couple when I thought of it at the beginning of trimming.

Back