Photoperiod Pop22's 2017 Greenhouse Grows

Damn thats gunna be one fun yield :D Its always nice to have a few plants that are just "bonus" It makes things interesting :d5:

Update:

@912GreenSkell

There is no way to really show the size of this plant, the Azure Duck. She's the biggest plant I've ever grown and TOO big for my poor, little greenhouse! With the branches spread, she's as wide as the greenhouse. I've literally broke the top and upper branches 4 times now so she wouldn't hit the roof. Moister collects of the roof and I don't want mold!! I'm guessing she'd have been 8'-9' tall in the bigger greenhouse............. next year!

Mystery Weed is pretty impressive also, she takes up the entire other 1/2 of the greenhouse. She was so tall 2 weeks ago I bent her over after chopping the autos.
And it was a good thing to do, she's making bud like crazy! I think I just might have an impressive yield in total for my greenhouse! And remember, its only 8' long by 6' wide, and 6' tall. The raised bed is 3'6" wide and 7'6" long, and actually 18" deep but filled to about 14" now that it has settled. I've harvested 4 ounces of autos already.

Azure Duck:

Azure Duck - greenhouse pic1 -8-20-2017.jpg
Azure Duck bud pic1 -8-20-2017.jpg

Mystery Weed:

Mystery Weed pic1 -8-230-2017.jpg
Mystery Weed pic2 -8-230-2017.jpg
Mystery Weed bud pic1 -8-230-2017.jpg

Update:

After four days of rain, I found bud rot in the Azure Duck yesterday. I chopped 4 colas from branch ends that touched the sides of the greenhouse. I lost about 10 grams out of maybe 50 grams ( weight dry is merely a guess ). Today, I harvested about 1/4 of the plant. I broke all the colas down into single buds to prevent molding while drying. I weighed today's trimmed bud and have 840 grams wet. Looks like I may go over a pound dry!! WOOOOOoooooo!

I kept one average size bud just to get a pic:

Azure Duck bud pic1 -9-10-2017.jpg
Azure Duck bud pic2 -9-10-2017.jpg

oh oh, sorry, my helpers got here early and I didn't get a pic. The Azure Duck is chopped. Mystery Weed has the greenhouse almost to herself! Maybe the extra light will fatten her up some more! I'm figuring 7-10 more days and she gets chopped. Have not found a speck of mold on her.

I've got a drying rack full of bud though! Might just be my best single plant harvest yet!

WOOOOOOOOo! Mystery really fattened up! Going to start chopping her today. BIG incense smelling colas! MW is a very pleasant high, a very nice balance of head and body, going to keep me a nice stash of this! She may match the Azure duck for yield, we'll know soon! Last pics before chop. First pic is a cola longer than my forearm!

Mystery Weed pic4 -9-19-2017.jpg
Mystery Weed pic1 -9-19-2017.jpg
Mystery Weed pic2 -9-19-2017.jpg
Mystery Weed pic3 -9-19-2017.jpg

Amazing thread pop22 that mystery weed looks like some amazing sativa lookin smoke . :slap: that whole tent looks pretty dayum good man congratulations on those fire lookin flowers :greenthumb::greenthumb::smokeit::smokeit:

Back