Photoperiod Pop22's 2017 Greenhouse Grows

Ok, it cost me blood but...... I got pics lol!

Greenhouse raised bed pic1 -6-3-2017.jpg

Mystery Weed

mystery weed pic1 -6-3-2017.jpg

Blue Dragon

Blue Dragon pic1 -6-3-2017.jpg

Blueberry Domina

Blueberry Domina pic1 -6-3-2017.jpg

Jalapeno!

Jalapeno.jpg

Really sorry to hear about all your wind storm and your greenhouse pop! Looks like you have some life. Going to put my GH covering on my GH in the next evening or so. I think it will make it one more season. Haven't used the GH since that historic windstorms we had in 14. I get pretty freaked out every times we get a wind storm here. We lost so many pine trees in 14 with 2 historic storms that year.

Peace

I hear you! This location is just incredibly windy to begin with. Losing my 10'x10' was my fault for not checking the anchor once snow was gone. The brand new one was just a freak wind, like an 80 mph gust. This one isn't moving... lol.

Really sorry to hear about all your wind storm and your greenhouse pop! Looks like you have some life. Going to put my GH covering on my GH in the next evening or so. I think it will make it one more season. Haven't used the GH since that historic windstorms we had in 14. I get pretty freaked out every times we get a wind storm here. We lost so many pine trees in 14 with 2 historic storms that year.

Peace

Checked on the seedlings and all look quite happy! Going to be interesting, I have no idea how big any of them will get...lol! That's why I planted so few, give em room!

Back