Photoperiod Pop22's 2017 Greenhouse Grows

Now it's time to
gorillabowl.jpg
and relax till tomorrow.

My son ius here today and we got the raised bed rebuilt and filled, the greenhouse fame up and the anchors in the ground. Tomorrow we'll put the cover on, but I'm done......... for today.
Sounds like some major graft going into this! I hope you can relax and enjoy the fruits of your labour soon enough [emoji4]

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if it's a sturdier design me and my dad use a car port frame for a greenhouse works great survived the winter but I have a feeling you get way more wind than me here in Oregon .

Wind is a real problem here. The area is loaded with wind farms... the winds we get out of the west can be strong. This last one however, was striaghtline winds associated with a powerful thunderstorm. Straighhtline wind damage is often mistaken for tornado damage. The wind hit my home so hard, I thought we'd been hit by a truck!

Its a bit windy today but the greenhouse is standing fine. We put in 6 anchors and bound the frame to them with 1/8" cable AND high strength zip ties. This one goes down, I'm done..........

I'm not sure if it's a sturdier design me and my dad use a car port frame for a greenhouse works great survived the winter but I have a feeling you get way more wind than me here in Oregon .

It blocks some UV. The cover also diffuses the light. I had my best grow in a greenhouse in one with this cover last year.

Looks cool. Glad you got it all done. Looks like a really thick cover....does it block any IV rays etc?

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Planted 2 Blueberry Domina and 3 Blue Dragon seedlings today. Didn't see any sprouts from the Cushdog so I planted 8 White Jem seed along the front of the raised bed. Decided to do something I wasn't going to, I'm planting Photo periods. I have 2 Mystery Weed in one pot that I'll transplant. If one's a male, I'll chop him. If not, I'll bend them away from each other. I don't even want them to get big, I just want to see what the plant looks like, grown in a good environment. This is a local strain but what one is unknown. So I'll likely abuse the hell out of it...lol! Pics later......... 20 billion black flies out there right now..........

Back