:crying:dont know what came over me there... too much challenge tv.
View attachment 1069574

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I watch that all the time mate. Mostly to see the amazing 1980s prizes and Jim’s occasional pat on the arse of a female contestant.

Best thing on TV mate. [emoji1360][emoji41]

Sounds fine then bud. It’s always a bit worrying when the top of the pot’s dry, they do get damp all the way up when there’s more shade.

‘Appy days! [emoji1360]
Perlite should be fine for wicking dude. Seen some smashing hempy bucket grows that were 100% perlite :thumbsup:
its looking all good coco is damp and the plants are drinking just trying to dial in the ph at the min keeps rising back up to 6.2 afteri drop it to 5.8 maybe il try going to 5.5 see if it stops around 5.8

WEEK 3 FLOWER
on cruise control now only problem im having is the ph keeps rising in my rez any tips on how get it a bit more stable also did a light defoil just to let some more light down to the buds
IMG_20190614_210725.jpg
IMG_20190614_210745.jpg
IMG_20190614_210805.jpg
lil frost starting to form
IMG_20190614_210816.jpg
og cookies still no signs of sexing
IMG_20190614_201824.jpg

so this is weird but is this a twin seedling or did a lil weed seed get into my coco somehow?//?

Damn Stoney, looking good brotha. Your on your way to a great harvest in the coming weeks.
cheers ghost fingers crossed all goes well got my next run started a few days ago looking good 10/10 seeds germinated so in 5 weeks il pick the best 6 to flower

Looking good Stoney! What on the menu for the next run?
the new seedstockers photo periods
Fruit Cake is another Seed Stocker photoperiod feminized marijuana seed variety featuring the best of the USA’s recent genetics. This hybrid combines Animal Cookies and Fruity Pebbles OG into a new resin soaked and easy-to-grow variety. Animal Cookies is the dominant genetic line, this USA best seller combines Girl Scout Cookies and Fire OG. Girl Scout Cookies needs no introduction, a legendary smoke with a blissful high. Fire OG is a stand-out variety, said to be the strongest of the OG family. Animal Cookies was then hybridised with Fruity Pebbles OG. This is a sticky sweet multi-strain hybrid featuring Grandaddy Purple, Green Ribbon and Tahoe Alien in a fruity and euphoric indica dominant treat.
fruit-cake-feminized.png

Nicole Cream is a photoperiod feminized hybrid cannabis seed variety made with genetics from Nicole Kush and Extreme Cream. The genetics from Nicole Kush are the dominant ones in this hybrid which uses some of the strongest USA genetics. Nicole Kush is a popular west-coast USA variety noted for a heavy duty indica feel-good Kush effect. The genetics for Nicole Kush came from Kosher Kush and Nicole Indica. Nicole Kush is a stable 75% indica variety with fresh citrus aromas and a sweet after taste. Nicole Kush is one of the most satisfying indica dominant Kush hybrids and it hybridised well with Extreme Cream. Extreme Cream is a hybrid of Extreme OG with Cookies & Cream, with a sweet buttery/creamy taste and an uplifting euphoric high.

nicole-cream-feminized.png

here they are today the 5 front left are nicole cream the 5 front right are fruit cake the ones in the back are some fast testers and some orange punch for a friend whos a bit heavy handed with lil babys so i said i do the first two weeks
IMG_20190614_235357.jpg

Last edited:
Back