two days later just gave them a good soaking with boom boom spray looking happy
IMG_20190522_161608.jpg
IMG_20190522_161637.jpg

@stoney 91 looking good my friend one bit of advise i can give you is but a line cleaner for your autopots it stops salt build up and blockages i use ataclean i think its called and have never had a blockage since but i also leave the tops of the valves the black plastic things so i always know theres feed in them just the way i do it also i only just found your thread so i will pull up a chair :bighug::pass:

Looking good brotha may the ganja gods bless your ladies. :pass:
thanks ghost
@stoney 91 looking good my friend one bit of advise i can give you is but a line cleaner for your autopots it stops salt build up and blockages i use ataclean i think its called and have never had a blockage since but i also leave the tops of the valves the black plastic things so i always know theres feed in them just the way i do it also i only just found your thread so i will pull up a chair :bighug::pass:
cheers tom still about a week off putting them on the rez il pick something up this weekend

WEEK 1 OF FLOWER
its the end of week one on 12/12 all the girls in autopots have shown sex and are beginning to bud this WW x BD starts flowering almost immediately
feed has been 1.2 EC just bumped up to 1.4 after adding 1ml of big bud per liter heres the full line up im using this round
canna coco A+B
cannazym
canna boost
coco big bud
overdrive
cal mag
root stim
IMG_20190601_234603.jpg
IMG_20190601_234532.jpg
IMG_20190602_003707.jpg

think im getting the cal mag ratio right nice white veins in the fans feeding the cal mag at 1.5ml and to adjust for the amount of nitrogen in the cal mag im only giving 0.5 of the part A you can see the difference in the the top picture from a new growth leaf and the bottom picture a older fan i do think that its fading swear it was a deeper shade of red a couple of days ago
IMG_20190602_003833.jpg

swithed to this cal mag and root booster instead of my old ones root booster is nearly half the price of any other so we will give it a go the cal mag is the lowest nitrogen content one i could find the canna one is around 4% way too much or my liking
IMG_20190602_004119.jpg
IMG_20190602_004133.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190602_004248.jpg
    IMG_20190602_004248.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 41
WEEK 1 OF FLOWER
its the end of week one on 12/12 all the girls in autopots have shown sex and are beginning to bud this WW x BD starts flowering almost immediately
feed has been 1.2 EC just bumped up to 1.4 after adding 1ml of big bud per liter heres the full line up im using this round
canna coco A+B
cannazym
canna boost
coco big bud
overdrive
cal mag
root stim
View attachment 1066377 View attachment 1066378 View attachment 1066379
think im getting the cal mag ratio right nice white veins in the fans feeding the cal mag at 1.5ml and to adjust for the amount of nitrogen in the cal mag im only giving 0.5 of the part A you can see the difference in the the top picture from a new growth leaf and the bottom picture a older fan i do think that its fading swear it was a deeper shade of red a couple of days ago
View attachment 1066380
swithed to this cal mag and root booster instead of my old ones root booster is nearly half the price of any other so we will give it a go the cal mag is the lowest nitrogen content one i could find the canna one is around 4% way too much or my liking
View attachment 1066381 View attachment 1066382
Looking great in there, really great!

Vitalink is def the best cal mag I've found. Lower ppms than many others too. Making the switch sorted out a lot of my problems I was having from the previous brand of calmag I was using.

Back