That is half of the fun for me. You just never know what your gonna get with a seed!

I love seeds, don't get me wrong. I've just been doing too many seeds, and missed cloning some winners I should have. I love watching the seedlings emerge and wonder if I'm gonna get a Winner tho, the excitement of the babies growing never grows old! But I also gotta dial in some of what I got going on for a time.

Hope your crispy gal bounces back Stoney 91!

I love seeds, don't get me wrong. I've just been doing too many seeds, and missed cloning some winners I should have. I love watching the seedlings emerge and wonder if I'm gonna get a Winner tho, the excitement of the babies growing never grows old! But I also gotta dial in some of what I got going on for a time.

Hope your crispy gal bounces back Stoney 91!
she met the scissors the other night it was the purple one in the pics the rest of them didnt do it excited to see the rest of the pics from you guys

SEEDSTOCKERS GELATO41 & PINEAPPLE
Here we have the next run three gelato41 and six pineaplle from the new seed stockers release they got a bit cold when vegging them with really low humidity so there not as big as i was hoping to get them around a foot tall would have been perfect il give them till Friday or Saturday when I add a hps light then flip to 12/12
20191217_235304.jpg
20191217_235234.jpg

Cool, you got Gelato41 I really like the pics of her!

I have Pinapple as well, but I have not started any of the Seedstockers photos yet. I really should. Mugwamp is growing Do-Si-Dos, I should run the Cookies and Cream but I kinda wanna see what the Pinapple or Do's do.

Cool, you got Gelato41 I really like the pics of her!

I have Pinapple as well, but I have not started any of the Seedstockers photos yet. I really should. Mugwamp is growing Do-Si-Dos, I should run the Cookies and Cream but I kinda wanna see what the Pinapple or Do's do.
i got them all cant go wrong with the photos from seed stockers cant wait to try the sherbert think i might do it with the dutch passion version morkums tulip see which is the better sherb il drop in and check out the dosi i dont have that one

Last edited:
i got them all cant go wrong with the photos from seed stockers cant wait to try the sherbert think i might do it with the dutch passion version morkums tulip see which is the better sherb il drop in and check out the dosi i dont have that one

Ha I'm directing traffic to other threads :crying:
Not many photo growers tho and a few of us got Seedstockers to run too. That would be cool if SS had the better Sherbet, given the price difference. I grew a Grandaddy Confidential from SS and she did amazing.

Twas the night before flower and not even a fungus gnat was stirring :jointman:
Pretty impressed how well they have come on in a week bigger pots and lots of light im sure helped out

20191223_024935.jpg

20191223_015701.jpg

you can see the battle between the hps and the telos above

Takes the hps for winter growing in my room.
i would have thought your temps were decent when both your telos and quantum bored are running :pass:

Back