happy Christmas everyone just Testing out my new camera
20191224_193012.jpg
20191224_193027.jpg

Certainly looks more yellow almost doesn't pick up the white light at all

Ohhhhh what camera did you get?
Can you adjust the settings for the white balance in it?
one of the recent models of a samsung phone but may as well be a proper camera you can mess with the settings i just havnt tried it yet

one of the recent models of a samsung phone but may as well be a proper camera you can mess with the settings i just havnt tried it yet

Nice, if it allows you to adjust the white balance at all you can change it to an indoor setting, maybe even specific to the type.

Wk 1 flower
Looking good after the first week of 12/12 think I'm going a bit light on the feed il bump them up to 1.4/1.5ec tomorrow small bit of humidity damage hitting the high 90s lights off so I put the fan on 24/7 that should sort it if it's still high il add the de humidifier they getting some heavy leaf tucking the gelato are really liking it The secondarys are as tall as the top
20191228_193009.jpg

More pictures after I figure out how to make the file size smaller

WK 2 flower
Coming along great really happy with how big they are getting filling the space nice

20200103_225705.jpg

20200103_224106.jpg
20200103_224037.jpg

The gelato below is a very vigorous pheno the side branching is just below the main top
20200103_224044.jpg

Below is a pic of some double serrated leaf edges back when I grew alot of cheese people always said looks for the ones with this trait having seen it in quite awhile most of the 6 pineapple have it
20200102_190348.jpg

Coming along great really happy with how big they are getting filling the space nice

View attachment 1145533
View attachment 1145525View attachment 1145526
The gelato below is a very vigorous pheno the side branching is just below the main top
View attachment 1145527
Below is a pic of some double serrated leaf edges back when I grew alot of cheese people always said looks for the ones with this trait having seen it in quite awhile most of the 6 pineapple have it
View attachment 1145528

Nice even canopy you have! I wonder what it is about the double serration to look for?
I know that strains I have grown with Critical Mass in them have it, but also one of my Haze X's has it too, and should not have any Critical dom genetics in her.
In any case I love it, very toothy look.

Is this what ever grower turns into, a seed hoarder?

I've got about 10 different strains already and have a ton more I want to grow, yet I'm on my first grow ever lol
Yes pretty much!!

Those double serrated edges look pretty cool.
Plants look amazing!

Nice even canopy you have! I wonder what it is about the double serration to look for?
I know that strains I have grown with Critical Mass in them have it, but also one of my Haze X's has it too, and should not have any Critical dom genetics in her.
In any case I love it, very toothy look.
thanks rivet i be-leave the trait comes from the Afghani line somewhere i just kno the cheese phenos with this trait always had that pungent cheese smell and taste iv been craving some proper cheese to smoke for awhile might have to do a grow of it next winter try keep the smell down a bit dunno if you have tried a cheese yet but they stink like nothing else even in veg they stink of that old school weed smell
have you seen dutch passions new 2020 line
banana blaze photo/auto . buying a pack of these to do next
cbd auto blackberry
kerosene krash . gg#4 x sherbert
sugar bomb . thc bomb x bubba island kush x critical orange punch
c-vibes . mad scientist x voodoo ( i think mainly outdoor )
thc-victory. this one is very interesting its a 1:1 thc to thcv

Last edited:
Yes pretty much!!

Those double serrated edges look pretty cool.
Plants look amazing!
thanks for dropping in wonka :smokeit:

Back