Looking great in there, really great!

Vitalink is def the best cal mag I've found. Lower ppms than many others too. Making the switch sorted out a lot of my problems I was having from the previous brand of calmag I was using.
looking good up in here Stoney, nice looking young ladies. :d5:
thanks everyone :pass:good to hear someone else had good results with this cal mag :yay::smokeit:

WEEK 2 OF FLOWER
all is looking good so far small bit of humidity damage but nothing major il be doing a defoil next week so that should help a bit still feeding at 1.4 EC with a ph of 5.8 hooked up the autopots to the rez a hour ago no leaks or floods just yet fingers crossed
IMG_20190608_232939.jpg
IMG_20190608_233002.jpg
IMG_20190608_233029.jpg
starting to bud up nicely
IMG_20190608_233718.jpg
nice green stems on the new growth makes me very happy
IMG_20190608_233525.jpg
telos is doing nicely dropped it from 100cm away to 80cm
IMG_20190608_233101.jpg
anybody know how well perlite wicks water im thiking i mite have gone over bored
IMG_20190608_233044.jpg
cookie OGs doing well no sign of them sexing yet

Lookin good in there Stoney-mun! I haven’t had a notification for this thread for ages, even when that ginger, Scouse chancer Wilee ‘s stabbing me in the back! [emoji23]

How much perlite did ya put in? I add about 30mm of pebbles, I have done more before and then got worried it was too much coz the coco took a while to get moist. (Mmmmm.... moiiiiiiiisssssst! [emoji104]) So unless you’ve gone like halfway up the pot, it should be ok, just give it a week or so and the plants will be sucking it up. [emoji1360]

It’s gonna get a bit cosy in there with 6 plants tho bud! Especially with a scrog on!

Can’t wait to see what happens bud.. [emoji1365]

Lookin good in there Stoney-mun! I haven’t had a notification for this thread for ages, even when that ginger, Scouse chancer Wilee ‘s stabbing me in the back! [emoji23]

How much perlite did ya put in? I add about 30mm of pebbles, I have done more before and then got worried it was too much coz the coco took a while to get moist. (Mmmmm.... moiiiiiiiisssssst! [emoji104]) So unless you’ve gone like halfway up the pot, it should be ok, just give it a week or so and the plants will be sucking it up. [emoji1360]

It’s gonna get a bit cosy in there with 6 plants tho bud! Especially with a scrog on!

Aye, I'll second the coziness part, add an LA traffic jam, some woolen socks, a fireplace, a mug of hot chocolate and this will be very interesting indeed :thumbsup:

cheers vlad strange dunno why your not geting notifications i put in around 3 mayb 4 inchs of perlite looked in the tank this morning and its dropped a good bit floors not wet so i guess its working
Aye, I'll second the coziness part, add an LA traffic jam, some woolen socks, a fireplace, a mug of hot chocolate and this will be very interesting indeed :thumbsup:
dont think it will be too bad id say the stretch is nearly over iv seen this clone grown out a few times now so i know what to expect i like them packed in there anyways to be honest get anxiety if i see empty space can anyone tell me if its a trait of the white widow not to stretch that much in flower iv only grown it once years ago cant really remember

cheers vlad strange dunno why your not geting notifications i put in around 3 mayb 4 inchs of perlite looked in the tank this morning and its dropped a good bit floors not wet so i guess its working

dont think it will be too bad id say the stretch is nearly over iv seen this clone grown out a few times now so i know what to expect i like them packed in there anyways to be honest get anxiety if i see empty space can anyone tell me if its a trait of the white widow not to stretch that much in flower iv only grown it once years ago cant really remember

Sounds fine then bud. It’s always a bit worrying when the top of the pot’s dry, they do get damp all the way up when there’s more shade.

‘Appy days! [emoji1360]

Back