Dude your making my mouth water, about keeping your pH stable you could try liquid silica [emoji106]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
il give it a try wile thanks :thumbsup:

Dude your making my mouth water, about keeping your pH stable you could try liquid silica [emoji106]

il give it a try wile thanks :thumbsup:

Good shout @Wile e Peyote dude there is something in liquid silica that helps stabilise ph.
Dont just get it and throw it in the res now though... if you do it will put ph up through the roof.
I use it as ph up when i accidently put too much ph down in!

Also depending on what nutrient brand you use the order you add nutes to the res can have an effect...

I use ghe flora trio and i have to start with micro give a good stir then add grow and give a good stir then bloom last.
If i just threw them all in together at once certain chemicals from each bottle bind together and form something new that the plant cant use and that can mess with ph too. I always used to wonder why we needed so many bottles!
Thats what the nute companys say anyway.

So i go base nutes-calmag-silica-hydroguard-bloombooster(in flower)
Give a good mix between every bottle then use ph down and check.

Sorry to rant on if your already doing all this mate.
I like to keep an airstone in my res too just to keep the solution moving around a bit but a lot of growers say that csuses their res ph to climb as well

Good shout @Wile e Peyote dude there is something in liquid silica that helps stabilise ph.
Dont just get it and throw it in the res now though... if you do it will put ph up through the roof.
I use it as ph up when i accidently put too much ph down in!

Also depending on what nutrient brand you use the order you add nutes to the res can have an effect...

I use ghe flora trio and i have to start with micro give a good stir then add grow and give a good stir then bloom last.
If i just threw them all in together at once certain chemicals from each bottle bind together and form something new that the plant cant use and that can mess with ph too. I always used to wonder why we needed so many bottles!
Thats what the nute companys say anyway.

So i go base nutes-calmag-silica-hydroguard-bloombooster(in flower)
Give a good mix between every bottle then use ph down and check.

Sorry to rant on if your already doing all this mate.
I like to keep an airstone in my res too just to keep the solution moving around a bit but a lot of growers say that csuses their res ph to climb as well
I always go calmag, silica,then base nutes but as woody says don't just chuck it in it'll make your pH go through the roof [emoji106]

I always go calmag, silica,then base nutes but as woody says don't just chuck it in it'll make your pH go through the roof [emoji106]

I would just copy what wile does stoney his autopot method is bullet proof.
Plus my wilma res is recirculated so thats different too.
Need to pick your brain about about autopot trays wile. I'll post in your thread
:pass:

I would just copy what wile does stoney his autopot method is bullet proof.
Plus my wilma res is recirculated so thats different too.
Need to pick your brain about about autopot trays wile. I'll post in your thread
:pass:
they way i mix at the min is
cal mag then stir
roots then stir
enzymes etc etc then ph at the end after all is good and mixed
from what i researched last night il add the silica then drop the ph to a normal level then continue as you would normally its wiles autopot adventures that has inspired this setup even using his old nute line up minus the silica but that will change this week
thanks for the info lads:d5: every lil helps :toke:

they way i mix at the min is
cal mag then stir
roots then stir
enzymes etc etc then ph at the end after all is good and mixed
from what i researched last night il add the silica then drop the ph to a normal level then continue as you would normally its wiles autopot adventures that has inspired this setup even using his old nute line up minus the silica but that will change this week
thanks for the info lads:d5: every lil helps :toke:
The silicon I use (Shogun) you need to drop your ph below 7 and you add it in first, I forgot once and it didn't dissolve properly and made the water curdle but might be different for different brands, should say on the label though.

The silicon I use (Shogun) you need to drop your ph below 7 and you add it in first, I forgot once and it didn't dissolve properly and made the water curdle but might be different for different brands, should say on the label though.
i was planning on using the shogun one might try the whole range for my next run maybe i quite like the canna ones so who knows
Use separate pipettes for your silica and cal mag. Cross contamination can really screw up them bottles. I use the GH liquid silica.

FB
cheers for the tip i mark all my pipettes already try keep things as clean as i can :smoking:

Finally you made it 91! Looking good in your tent mate, how long did they veg?
thanks man id say they were 6 or 8 weeks vegging in small pots from clone so they were stunted and no training i didnt have them at my house so they werent great but i think they have come along nicely now thanks for stopping in :d5:

Back