WEEK 4 FLOWER
moved a few things around kicked the og cookies out there not gonna finish anywhere near the others so iv given them to to friend probably was abit ambitious to think they would get done but i honestly thought they would flower by now turn out what ripper said in his photos from seed grow is right they do pretty much grow like autos
did a defoliation at the beginning of the week first pic is the before then the after still alot of unnecessary leafs about but ya cant get them all id be telling lies if i said i liked the look of these plants there a mess to be honest but they will serve there purpose fill some jars get me self sufficient again
IMG_20190618_223442.jpg
IMG_20190618_230207.jpg

here we are today cookies are out so i moved everything a bit more to the center
IMG_20190621_005007.jpg
IMG_20190621_005019.jpg
IMG_20190621_005036.jpg
IMG_20190621_005045.jpg

Nice dude... youre way too hard on yourself. I see plenty of budsites in there thats the main thing!
Still thinking of adding a qb in there along with the telos?
thanks for the kind words woody and yea just waiting to have the money to make a order should be in the next couple weeks so might not be in time to make much difference this run

Hey Stoney, agree with Woody that you are being to hard on yourself! Main thing is you fill them jars up and then you can veg your next run a bit longer to fill the space, looking good in there still though :pass:

Hey Stoney, agree with Woody that you are being to hard on yourself! Main thing is you fill them jars up and then you can veg your next run a bit longer to fill the space, looking good in there still though :pass:
cheers chro
They look great from where I'm sitting! Buds a plenty!

Is everything under the net in autopots or are you hand watering something i under there too?

:peace:
theres always a auto in the tent somewhere hiding in the shade :peek:its a DP daiquiri lime aka lisa lime as my girlfriend has named her :shrug::haha:

Back