Indoor Perpetually Automatic’s indoor soil grow

FFS! Never doubt the strength of Meph genetics…
68B3DE07-74FF-4823-882C-C298EA91F863.jpeg

Planted a Strawberry Nuggets X Skywalker on the 6th of Jan, nothing after 5 days so germed and planted another on the 13. 1 day later a sprout appeared… thought the second seed was super fast and proceeded as normal. Then today (17th) I look in the tent and find this… 5 days after planting, the SECOND seed has sprouted! A bit gutted I’ve wasted a seed, but lesson has been learned… if in doubt - wait a bit longer lol.

I wouldn't cull it but I would move the smaller one asap and just because they are on top of each other. But I have never dealt with this before. I've seen double grows before and in the end they suffer from the battle for supremecy.

You could always just let them both live and train them away from each other!
That’s exactly what I’ve been mulling over all last night, my only concern is that from what I have heard Strawberry Nuggets don’t like training at all, so give their heritage I dunno how easy it’s going to be to get them away from each other. I’m going to move the light up a bit and hopefully encourage a bit of stretch then in a few days I’ll give training them away from each other a go. If that is unsuccessful I’ll cull the weakest one and hope I haven’t done irreparable damage to the other lol. Thanks for the reply.

I wouldn't cull it but I would move the smaller one asap and just because they are on top of each other. But I have never dealt with this before. I've seen double grows before and in the end they suffer from the battle for supremecy.
I’d prefer not to as well that’s why I’m thinking trying to train them away from each other might be my best option, but I’m also worried about them fighting each other, hoping that they should hopefully stay small and maybe the 5 gal pot may also take some of the strain away… I’m going to be growing with biotabs so think I might stick an extra 1 in to see if that will help. Thanks for replying!

Back