Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

I have got to make the switch to all organic for sure! Keep getting caught up in having too many nutes to want to toss them out...got to do it though. I think the taste will improve even more.

I have got to make the switch to all organic for sure! Keep getting caught up in having too many nutes to want to toss them out...got to do it though. I think the taste will improve even more.

The taste & smell of naturally grown weed is phenomenal,that's all I can say..Nothing gets in the way.The more "natural" your growing style gets the better the output..I buy alot of my amendments online and in the store but if you were to find stuff locally from the land,there it is.

At the risk of sounding to ignorant, what is the sastile soap used for? That's one I see talked about

The Castile soap I use as a surfactant..It helps the water penetrate the medium more evenly especially if you let the soil run dry a little longer than usual..Peat has a tendency to become hydrophobic and when left to dry too long,the water pools on the surface and likes to run down the sides of the pot not thoroughly saturating the medium..The soap I use also has saponified coconut and aloe in it..Organic,safe and works very well..No dry pockets in the medium.

5-6 drops from the bottle per gallon of water on the regular..For a drier medium aim for 8 or so.

s-l640.jpg

The taste & smell of naturally grown weed is phenomenal,that's all I can say..Nothing gets in the way.The more "natural" your growing style gets the better the output..I buy alot of my amendments online and in the store but if you were to find stuff locally from the land,there it is.

I have grown a lot of organic bud, just not in a tent under LED lights. I never used teas or anything extra after I mixed the soil except adding molasses near the end. I am a systems type of guy and grower, so what I need is some one to give me step by step instructions with a system from start to finish. I think with that, when I can see it all in front of me, I could be persuaded to switch. I just want a system that doesn't require massive amounts of money invested and my location near Prague in Czech makes some things harder to find.

I have grown a lot of organic bud, just not in a tent under LED lights. I never used teas or anything extra after I mixed the soil except adding molasses near the end. I am a systems type of guy and grower, so what I need is some one to give me step by step instructions with a system from start to finish. I think with that, when I can see it all in front of me, I could be persuaded to switch. I just want a system that doesn't require massive amounts of money invested and my location near Prague in Czech makes some things harder to find.

I mean,you don't Need teas to grow organically.Do teas help keep microbial populations diverse and abundant? Do nutrient teas help for an extra boost if your soil just so happens to lack in certain departments or could use a little help during certain periods of a plant's life?Sure they do.Thing is,if your soil already consists of these microorganisms via inputs such as properly made compost,vermicompost etc and you can keep them alive and healthy,there is no need to add what you already have..Teas are just an extra tool that doesn't hurt to have and do have their benefits..

I'd recommend searching on Google for soil building..There's a ton of articles and it would take me days to post them all in here..It will help you get a better understanding of what is required and you can determine what you need based off what you have available locally.

@MedCzech @Green Goblin The Castile has helped me to reduce watering runoff and waste considerably since starting to use it along with a little hay on top of the soil. The "Live Soil Mix" also helps to retain the moisture to further reduce the waterings. I should have taken a photo but when I lifted the pot from the surface of the soil there was this really cool looking white crust on the ground under the airpot which I'm certain was some good bacteria or microbes growing. It certainly wasn't mold or PM. It almost looked like that white film from mushrooms. Not sure of what they call it.

@MedCzech @Green Goblin The Castile has helped me to reduce watering runoff and waste considerably since starting to use it along with a little hay on top of the soil. The "Live Soil Mix" also helps to retain the moisture to further reduce the waterings. I should have taken a photo but when I lifted the pot from the surface of the soil there was this really cool looking white crust on the ground under the airpot which I'm certain was some good bacteria or microbes growing. It certainly wasn't mold or PM. It almost looked like that white film from mushrooms. Not sure of what they call it.

Nice man,can't go wrong with a blanket of mycelium :thumbsup:

Back