Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

Hoping for lots more sun on these ladies friends gigantic buds need sun .
15375499907707810421.jpg

big smiles J, looking soo sweet! Nothing like having a bunch of big buds towering over you!
Thank you friend its definitely needed hoping its enough to get me till March when I pull a light dep an try to get 2 harvests outta one greenhouse.

rise and shine indeed!, I see no shortage of resin this season!
Thank you it's the first year I could work on my plants daily an I'm not growing on the fam farm .It's very exciting to have plants due so well with my homemade teas that are pretty unorthodox either made from garbage or random weeds .Very nice terps are coming out and the problems of bugs which have been present the whole time have not hurt or affected the quality .There is truth to getting the plants so healthy natural defenses take over unfortunately in an indoor setup I haven't been successful .

Sometimes donkey dicks are not a bad thing.LOLPeace please
No doubt friend the donks on the blue kush are insane she still has time to swell I can't imagine how big those buds are going to be .In fact all plants appear to want to put out big buds making me feel like all my research with bio dynamics ,Korean natural gardening an probiotic farming is paying off .Not a lot of multiple style organic gardening going on peeps like to stick to one but I'm in love with em all an can't conform to one style I think with time an years an years of practice an hard work an research a new grow technique will be found there's so much beauty to organics so much to learn .

No doubt friend the donks on the blue kush are insane she still has time to swell I can't imagine how big those buds are going to be .In fact all plants appear to want to put out big buds making me feel like all my research with bio dynamics ,Korean natural gardening an probiotic farming is paying off .Not a lot of multiple style organic gardening going on peeps like to stick to one but I'm in love with em all an can't conform to one style I think with time an years an years of practice an hard work an research a new grow technique will be found there's so much beauty to organics so much to learn .
You are so right bud,we have some really good organic guys on this site.I think diversity just like in nature will always get the best results.You have proven that.Your results speak for themselves for sure.I love your natural style.Peace please

Your method has certainly worked, man these plants have been killer the whole way. I'll use as much as I can from what I've learned here in your thread :toke:
Whatever happened with infested trees outside the greenhouse ?

Back