Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

Peppermint kush
15378921186322110553713.jpg
15378922847151231961392.jpg
15378923661981523845575.jpg

Blue kush a definite Dr frost fire og pheno all other blue kush would be purple an blue an berry smelling this one is pine an musk slight berry rotten cantaloupe smell .
15378924874501451296592.jpg
1537892618246801175784.jpg
15378927273381624573787.jpg

Sweet grow[emoji481][emoji482]
Grow bro J...[emoji482]

The milk remedy works on powdery mildew for sure I'm here to tell you I had powdery mildew on my last two plants that I had in the garden outside.
The key is you have to spray it on a Sunshiny day (it is a must) you have to have at least 4 hours of direct sunlight on the affected plants or it won't work it's useless... the only way is with the sunlight. The sun convert the milk into a antibiotic that kills the powdery mildew.

Hydrogen peroxide water mix was working but nowhere near as fast is what the milk did.
The milk killed it dead by the next day it was gone and it hasn't been back and it's been 13 days now.... no sign of the PM[emoji91][emoji573]
The milk mix is 1 quart of milk to 3 quarts of water.

The hydrogen peroxide mix is 3% hydrogen peroxide one quart to 3 quarts of water or 4 quarts of water. This can be use right up to the day of harvest And this same hydrogen peroxide mix can be used for washing your bud off before drying at Harvest Time. Just rinse off with clear water shake and hang[emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Sweet grow[emoji481][emoji482]
Grow bro J...[emoji482]

The milk remedy works on powdery mildew for sure I'm here to tell you I had powdery mildew on my last two plants that I had in the garden outside.
The key is you have to spray it on a Sunshiny day (it is a must) you have to have at least 4 hours of direct sunlight on the affected plants or it won't work it's useless... the only way is with the sunlight. The sun convert the milk into a antibiotic that kills the powdery mildew.

Hydrogen peroxide water mix was working but nowhere near as fast is what the milk did.
The milk killed it dead by the next day it was gone and it hasn't been back and it's been 13 days now.... no sign of the PM[emoji91][emoji573]
The milk mix is 1 quart of milk to 3 quarts of water.

The hydrogen peroxide mix is 3% hydrogen peroxide one quart to 3 quarts of water or 4 quarts of water. This can be use right up to the day of harvest And this same hydrogen peroxide mix can be used for washing your bud off before drying at Harvest Time. Just rinse off with clear water shake and hang[emoji482]

Love it @Growtogrow
I went a little heavier with the h2o2 & RO mix. 60ml to 1 liter. Worked very well in the veggies garden. I will have to try that milk treatment next year in the veggie garden. I do a h2o2 & RO wash as the 1st part of my bud washing as well as the baking soda lemon juice wash 2nd part. part 3-4 are clear RO. Here's a recent washed bud...
DSCF4874.jpg

Love it @Growtogrow
I went a little heavier with the h2o2 & RO mix. 60ml to 1 liter. Worked very well in the veggies garden. I will have to try that milk treatment next year in the veggie garden. I do a h2o2 & RO wash as the 1st part of my bud washing as well as the baking soda lemon juice wash 2nd part. part 3-4 are clear RO. Here's a recent washed bud...
View attachment 955394
Hey @forbiddenx711 [emoji481][emoji482][emoji109] Nice looking bud.
Yes peroxide water mix works really well I haven't tried it with a lemon yet don't see why it wouldn't work. Does it leave any lemon smell behind or anything like that a citrus smell?
I know it's successful treatment just got to work with it a lot more. Maybe spraying 3 times week.
I 've got the pm in my inside grow now. So I tried some experiments Well the milk don't work inside just can't simulate the sunlight I've had a mess of lights hooked up to try and simulate sunlight some way anyways it don't work.
So took a day between treatments and PM took off like a banshee and it's all over two of my plants the Red dragon though is completely oblivious to the pm so definitely running the Red dragon again for sure inside and out. [emoji482]

they're all LQQKing phat brother J. What a greenhouse!
Thank you very much I have been blessed to be protected from several of the plagues an mold hitting my region an all 100 percent organic so I will finally have the clean meds I need not to mention the folks that tryed to stop me at the beginning an end were not successful.I'm hoping with the knowledge I gained from this grow I can pull off an even better one next year .

Green house full of green.
Stacking up and filling out very nicely.
Thank you very much finally some good meds coming my way .Next year hoping t o pull off a light dep an get 2 harvests

Back