Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

You are so right bud,we have some really good organic guys on this site.I think diversity just like in nature will always get the best results.You have proven that.Your results speak for themselves for sure.I love your natural style.Peace please
Thanks very much this is all a dream all I ever wanted to do is put plants under the sun an learn as much as I could about organic agriculture.When I was first able to grow legally the guys at the hydro store made me feel kinda like how I used to feel going to school as a poor kid ya know with all the expensive nutes an top dollar equipment all so cool all so hip with the proven results the pros get .I knew there had to be a different way an thankfully I found a method that has worked great for me an incorporates recycling using the e earths natural resources at the same time giving back to the earth.

Your method has certainly worked, man these plants have been killer the whole way. I'll use as much as I can from what I've learned here in your thread :toke:
Whatever happened with infested trees outside the greenhouse ?
Thank you friend the whole time I have been bummed out a lil due to the fact there in containers with no worms but as I was moving the pots I noticed whole piles of phatty worms underneath enjoying the run off like no buddy's business so next year I will add larger holes as kind of a worm portal to enter an come an go .The tree is still infested an easy target no doubt hoping the mites die off in the winter needing some cold to do it I will not grow indoors till after next season to insure my inside is mite free for the light dep .So far so good its ☔ raining today but sun for a few days after I might have a great season after all its much needed .

Blue kush
1537721229068752474482.jpg
153772126381376736146.jpg
1537721298444860633366.jpg

Back