Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

Nice looking progress there DankJ ! I'm amazed at how well those greenhouse setups work. That baby is packed with bud.
The cover is literally falling apart but the frame is sturdy going with the white next year an hopefully coming up with enough money for some cobs to start a light dep with in March I believe with some careful planning I should be able to fill this greenie twice .Thanks for stopping in friend.

Looks like top quality for sure my friend...should be the best smelling and tasting bud around:thumbsup:
You having any mold worries yet?
No worries for mold yet the weather hasn't been great but suns on its way I'm very glad I started pulling the tarp cuz it got cold quick an the mold will be here soon .I do believe although its not a proven method that spraying the plants down with milk water keeps mold and bugs away .I also throw coffee grounds on the ground I believe it keeps insects away .My main worry is the tweekers that my neighbor hood is full of luckily I'm not an easy mark but I still gotta keep my guard up ya can't trust a tweeker not to be up scandalous .

Hey J you are close enough to go visit.LOL Peace please
Stop by friend the flavors are goin to be insane I have started to give me them brown sugar an that always gets the microbes bezerk .That an egg shell tea an the banana peel tea really get em pumped up should be some phat fattys.

No worries for mold yet the weather hasn't been great but suns on its way I'm very glad I started pulling the tarp cuz it got cold quick an the mold will be here soon .I do believe although its not a proven method that spraying the plants down with milk water keeps mold and bugs away .I also throw coffee grounds on the ground I believe it keeps insects away .My main worry is the tweekers that my neighbor hood is full of luckily I'm not an easy mark but I still gotta keep my guard up ya can't trust a tweeker not to be up scandalous .
what's the ratio on the milk water, I'll give it a try if things go that way here. With the autos all harvested I don't have a problem at the moment but the green poison fast version is coming along and @912GreenSkell had mold with his so I'm going to be watching out.
We get the occasional tweeker showing up in the area, since the law is far away they think it'll work but they find the locals can be scary :smoking:

what's the ratio on the milk water, I'll give it a try if things go that way here. With the autos all harvested I don't have a problem at the moment but the green poison fast version is coming along and @912GreenSkell had mold with his so I'm going to be watching out.
We get the occasional tweeker showing up in the area, since the law is far away they think it'll work but they find the locals can be scary :smoking:
So far so good on my green poison I'm about ready to pull her soon she's a stunner I'm definitely looking forward to hitting that skunk .With the milk I kinda guesstimate but I believe I use at least 30 percent milk to whole milk .I also water with it an got great results with it .

Been feeding with teas pretty heavy but now I'm on the slow down the microbes will enjoy sugers from now on except for the cheese she's still getting her teas .Huge buds all around but the skellys got me excited there huge og buds with 2 different phenos but that really strong lemon is present in both .The blue kush is putting off buds that are over a foot long so I'm expecting awesome harvest when it becomes time .

Back