Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

Peppermint kush
15360744652171544976536.jpg
1536074504232187079607.jpg

Wow that greenhouse is stuffed! Thought I had a little trouble moving around in mine (same greenhouse). My picture is looking down on them but I can tell yours is looking UP. Hey I was wondering if your PE mesh is starting to flake apart against the frame, and if that's why you have tape up. I'm thinking of taping mine from the inside+outside and building a new greenhouse. Really not held up all that well in less than a year for me.

20180829_135600.jpg

Wow that greenhouse is stuffed! Thought I had a little trouble moving around in mine (same greenhouse). My picture is looking down on them but I can tell yours is looking UP. Hey I was wondering if your PE mesh is starting to flake apart against the frame, and if that's why you have tape up. I'm thinking of taping mine from the inside+outside and building a new greenhouse. Really not held up all that well in less than a year for me.

View attachment 948506
Yep it's falling apart but I will go with the white next year an use coblights on cloudy days an start in March something.Since I started dep in July 24 my plants which appear genetically fast will skip a good majority of Oregon's horrible rain ☔weather but so far the season has been fairly dry so the crappie Ness. Of this greenie won't affect the meds due to harsh rain .

Back