Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

full house!

shuffle the deck, still a full house:biggrin::pass:

always seems someone is poky
yes that's foresure friend.Hoping for a good harvest an havin a full house seems like my only option although army crawling to hand water has proven possible A plus is there all flowering at different speed meaning great manicuring an some early harvests of much needed flowers .

rock n the free world J
Hoping to rock hard friend I would be lying if I said this greenie isn't going loud the smell is pretty strong a mix of berrys an kush slight skunk a real nice terpy smell .

rock n the free world J
Hoping to rock hard friend I would be lying if I said this greenie isn't going loud the smell is pretty strong a mix of berrys an kush slight skunk a real nice terpy smell .

Things are budding fast except the cheese I super cropped the hell outta the cheese she's starting to flower slowly she jumped to the roof but even after me mangling her hardcore she still is a beauty a sativa skunk .
15356485756401699116499.jpg

Had to block off my end they removed buildings an even before they were gone started hassling me about my medical grow an how it was illegal if seen by the road .Even had several of the people in the neighborhood spying an spreading rumors that I was growing over my limit an looking up laws on computer to try stop the grow .The stress of the constant harassment had me at the Drs office because my blood pressure was so high ,20 points or higher an I would be in the hospital.All in all I'm not over my limit im growing 8 an that's been pretty well documented lol oregon rec limit 4 oregon med limit 6 med doesn't affect rec so I'm 2 under but that doesn't stop the same kinda assholes from the ol days when I would go down for the manufacturing of marijuana an have my life ripped apart still trying to push me down even though its more then obvious I use it for pain an depression the list could go on but I'm just gonna keep fighting the evil forces so my plants can grow strong an healthy happy growing afn.

Skelly og [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] trained big
15356572886361092369250.jpg

Back