Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

A decent canopy I do need space to walk but so far filling out nice
15348689212801122160763.jpg

I sure hope so its my first year away from the family farm an I need good meds for me an to share with fam an friends .It should be a great year I'm hitting em hard with the organics an there responding beautifully an the autos are really close to the same in flower to the photos so I get to see Rudy flower next to photo an see the speed of both .Thanks for stopping in friend an the quick bud an purple kush are seeds you sent me I will try to do em justice my friend .

:thumbsup:

yum, more tasties!

fantastic grow bro! Man, looks like a big yielding season upon you!
I sure hope so its my first year away from the family farm an I need good meds for me an to share with fam an friends .It should be a great year I'm hitting em hard with the organics an there responding beautifully an the autos are really close to the same in flower to the photos so I get to see Rudy flower next to photo an see the speed of both .Thanks for stopping in friend an the quick bud an purple kush are seeds you sent me I will try to do em justice my friend .
My response trail geez I'm stoned .

When you do your weed tea how long do you let it sit in the sun.Do you keep the lid on.You get some really nice results.Peace please
Thanks friend I try wit what I got I pour half hot water like makin tea an then I put out in the sun for a few days I also will water the flowers onto my soil as well no straining adding organic matter to soil.

Green poison showing the tricome I need to see to get really excited except to see some very frosty girls friends.
15351635351141657266.jpg

Made some moving around an got the cheese up front for security reasons. Putting the least flowering up front .
1535211732181762946921.jpg

Back