Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

Blue kush always on time .
15345238806241153683520.jpg
153452394613798750936.jpg

Mine is spices with a tinge of skunk but really mainly just spicy herbal I am very curious to how that is going to turn out that spicy smell I have only encountered on sativas of Asia but its flowering is fast fast indica very unique I'm excited to say the least .Thanks for this one friend I dig the unusual an this green poison fits the bill ..

Interesting!! Different!! I am in the middle of growing out a regular and a fast version green poison, and both smell pretty much the same, same as last years.

Moved the peppermint up front an the skelly og to the back so the skelly isn't so close to the roof the peppermint kush grew shorter an showed indica traits similar to a afghani or landrace indica the legend og kush in the skelly gave her a nice stretch .
20180817_095306.jpg

Yeah same here on my GP fast!! You would swear by looking at her, that she is a sativa. She is fast though!!
Yes an she has got my interest an brings me back to my youth in deadwood oregon a time when a lot of the hippies grew these sativa Thai skunk crosses an spicy herbal smoke would get me thinking of the wonders of life an put a smile on my face an that high was made for a sunny day down by a river in the middle of nowhere but man it had you feeling like you were somewhere I miss that feeling but I think I got it in this gp .

Interesting!! Different!! I am in the middle of growing out a regular and a fast version green poison, and both smell pretty much the same, same as last years.
More fruity then herbal do you get any ol school skunk smells this has peeked my interest majorly I am thinking I got a unique pheno .Even the stem rub is strong herbal an a pissy skunk smell.

looks like health
oh yeah!
Daiquiri lime finished small but turned out the rock hard buds at 100+ degrees almost non stop .no complaints this will be killer smoke .View attachment 939951 View attachment 939953
I've always wondered if high temps contributed to airy buds, not with this strain!
The cheese has caught up with her sisters showing that sativa skunk blast off .View attachment 941411
green room growing greener an bigger!
Thanks very much friend things are going to be good I have a feeling I will have to guard this greenie extremely well cuz my hood is full of crime an criminals.I have already started sleeping with my door open luckily I'm into physical fitness as a means to stay healthy with running an can be seen everyday lifting weights out in front of the greenie ready to protect my ladies on the wrong side of the tracks
lock n load brother!

Back