Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

I was not impressed with the quality of meds when my wife and i went to colorado a few years back.Thats one of the reasons i decided to go organic.The quality is way better.I don,t smoke anymore but i need my buds to be good quality to make my butter and for my cobs.When you ingest something you don,t want a bunch of chemicals in it.I would love to sample some of your garden.LOLPeace please

I was not impressed with the quality of meds when my wife and i went to colorado a few years back.Thats one of the reasons i decided to go organic.The quality is way better.I don,t smoke anymore but i need my buds to be good quality to make my butter and for my cobs.When you ingest something you don,t want a bunch of chemicals in it.I would love to sample some of your garden.LOLPeace please
Any time your in oregon I would gladly share an this crop should be great .I think in a lot of the commercial setups the use of chemical methodology is used because of the reliability of the system an the good yields it provides it also takes less research to run a proven program.Me I like research an I'm constantly trying to improve my craft so a proven formula lots of guys use isn't going to interest me .I like figuring out how to use nature to benefit nature .

My greenhouse this year has been a safe haven for dandy lion plants with the yellow blooming it got me thinking flower tea an you know what it's got everything a good flower tea needs so today I will gather a so called weed mostly the flowers but some of the greens as well throw them in a ol water jug put in the sun I'm done .Happy growing friends .

My greenhouse this year has been a safe haven for dandy lion plants with the yellow blooming it got me thinking flower tea an you know what it's got everything a good flower tea needs so today I will gather a so called weed mostly the flowers but some of the greens as well throw them in a ol water jug put in the sun I'm done .Happy growing friends .

Dandelion Root is a great tea :cool1:

My banana peel tea an my dandy lion tea mixed with a lil kelp after watering has my girls praying every time .seeing early early tricome production on the green poison so I'm expecting some really really nice flower off of these plants .It blows my mind that just about everything I use is either sourced from the earth ((gathering))or is what someone considers garbage my goal is to get it up to 90%sustainable products gathered by me .
20180817_080336.jpg
20180817_080336.jpg

Nice man!! Looking good!
Thank you i expect some quality meds an being able to work with my plants daily has helped tremendously an has kept them healthy an protected from vectors that are roaring through southern oregon an destroying crops .I love nature an have been able to use it againest my bug enemies .Unfortunately I can not duplicate or get my plants as healthy indoors using an artificial environment the lack of predators or resistance the plant develop outside makes it easier to destroy my meds indoors .

My banana peel tea an my dandy lion tea mixed with a lil kelp after watering has my girls praying every time .seeing early early tricome production on the green poison so I'm expecting some really really nice flower off of these plants .It blows my mind that just about everything I use is either sourced from the earth ((gathering))or is what someone considers garbage my goal is to get it up to 90%sustainable products gathered by me .View attachment 942219 View attachment 942219

I bet you are gonna love the green poison!! Getting that wine like fruity stink on yours yet?

I bet you are gonna love the green poison!! Getting that wine like fruity stink on yours yet?
Mine is spices with a tinge of skunk but really mainly just spicy herbal I am very curious to how that is going to turn out that spicy smell I have only encountered on sativas of Asia but its flowering is fast fast indica very unique I'm excited to say the least .Thanks for this one friend I dig the unusual an this green poison fits the bill ..

Back