Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

Beary white
15340925477722016829997.jpg
15340925477722016829997.jpg

Put fresh soil with worm castings cow manure aged an kelp some alfalfa meal cotton seed sea bird guano glacial rock dust an a few other goodies .I then watered with regular water an then gave them a tea consisting of kelp fish emulsion an molasses I then mixed it with a jug of banana peels that had been sitting in a water for a week.Saw some yellow leaves on a few an I haven't been mixing strong teas so I figured time for a last soil dressing an a strong tea .

I wish i could go that big in my greenhouse .Lovely plants also.I have been starting my seeds in one of my tomato box,s.They seem to do well there.Very nice setup man.Beautiful plants as well.I need to come bye more often for sure.Peace please

I wish i could go that big in my greenhouse .Lovely plants also.I have been starting my seeds in one of my tomato box,s.They seem to do well there.Very nice setup man.Beautiful plants as well.I need to come bye more often for sure.Peace please

Thanks for stopping in friend I missed seeing you I always enjoy seeing the sativa strains you breed good luck on your grow very exciting stuff .Soon we will all be able to grow em tall an wide with no worries .Its going to start looking good for the next week or so I will keep feeding with kelp fish an keep the n high an then a lil milk boiled egg water an suger an molasses to finish off an that friend is how you make dankstyle js greenie munchies lol .

I've done more supercropping this year to keep the plants open. I had been just bending without the" kink" then I accidently broke one over and found that it didn't bother the branch at all:thumbsup:
Good to see the great progress here my friend
Thanks for stopping in friend some strains love to be bent an twisted an throw some of the most nicest cola tops in response by the way the green poison is stacking she's one an I have a feel the skelly will respond knarly to .I really dig twisting the top branches like I'm finishing off Rollin a j the plants really seem to dig that .

Thanks for stopping in friend I missed seeing you I always enjoy seeing the sativa strains you breed good luck on your grow very exciting stuff .Soon we will all be able to grow em tall an wide with no worries .Its going to start looking good for the next week or so I will keep feeding with kelp fish an keep the n high an then a lil milk boiled egg water an suger an molasses to finish off an that friend is how you make dankstyle js greenie munchies lol .
Hey dude i will be stopping in to get some good growing tips,you always have very helpful tips.Speaking of nice sativa,one of my buds from down under sent some Congo/Paki chitral.and Lemon Pez /Super kush mullum thai.Both of these are going to be special.Man its always a hassle to pick what to grow,i always want to grow all of em.LOLOnce a seed whore always a seed whore.LOL I will shoot some pics when i got something to look at.Peace please

Back