Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

The cheese has caught up with her sisters showing that sativa skunk blast off .
1534289973880594385070.jpg

Hey dude i will be stopping in to get some good growing tips,you always have very helpful tips.Speaking of nice sativa,one of my buds from down under sent some Congo/Paki chitral.and Lemon Pez /Super kush mullum thai.Both of these are going to be special.Man its always a hassle to pick what to grow,i always want to grow all of em.LOLOnce a seed whore always a seed whore.LOL I will shoot some pics when i got something to look at.Peace please
Very nice strains friend thanks for the compliment I try to drop a lil info here an there with a strange mix of bio dynamic s an Korean natural farming crossed to experimental organics using waste or stuff growing outside considered a weed .Definitely tag me when you grow those crazy crosses out I'm expecting some loud fire to be found in there .

Blue kush leading the pack always a fast finisher almost like she knows the oregon weather an makes the best of it .
1534292191680446457318.jpg

Attachments

• 1534292191680446457318.jpg
    1534292191680446457318.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 40
Very nice strains friend thanks for the compliment I try to drop a lil info here an there with a strange mix of bio dynamic s an Korean natural farming crossed to experimental organics using waste or stuff growing outside considered a weed .Definitely tag me when you grow those crazy crosses out I'm expecting some loud fire to be found in there .
Ditto on the fire,hecno grew out the le pez i got lots of hope for that one.You got a very nice style bud.I will be watching and learning bro.Peace please

Ditto on the fire,hecno grew out the le pez i got lots of hope for that one.You got a very nice style bud.I will be watching and learning bro.Peace please
Thanks very much friend things are going to be good I have a feeling I will have to guard this greenie extremely well cuz my hood is full of crime an criminals.I have already started sleeping with my door open luckily I'm into physical fitness as a means to stay healthy with running an can be seen everyday lifting weights out in front of the greenie ready to protect my ladies on the wrong side of the tracks

Thanks very much friend things are going to be good I have a feeling I will have to guard this greenie extremely well cuz my hood is full of crime an criminals.I have already started sleeping with my door open luckily I'm into physical fitness as a means to stay healthy with running an can be seen everyday lifting weights out in front of the greenie ready to protect my ladies on the wrong side of the tracks
Fucking rippers ,those SOBs don,t want to do the work you put in everyday I would sit up all night if i had plants that nice.Very nice for sure.P.eace please

Everything is putting out the flower quick an by the looks of the node stacking these plants are going to put out the phat buds kushs an Afghanis an skunks are known for an pulling the tarp early I think was perfect .
15343736295061278943681.jpg

Fucking rippers ,those SOBs don,t want to do the work you put in everyday I would sit up all night if i had plants that nice.Very nice for sure.P.eace please
Thanks friend towards the end I'm goin to definitely be on my guard I sleep with the door open already I really need this harvest bad to tired of smoking disp medsthat I barely wanna smoke cuz there harsh an burn funny an less med benefits when dealing with chem pot well in my opinion anyway .

Back