Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

Lots of bud sites,she is going to be nice Its only 101 F today .today in the devils asshole what temps been running there.Those strains really seem to hold their own in the summer heat.Peace please

filling up to the rafters,nice growing :thumbsup: some big ol fan leaves to.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:
Thank you friend it looks like it's going to be a good year farming very excited to have clean meds again hard to find pure organic meds when your on a budget .

Lots of bud sites,she is going to be nice Its only 101 F today .today in the devils asshole what temps been running there.Those strains really seem to hold their own in the summer heat.Peace please
It's definitely been hot the exhaust helps an luckily the temps are dropping to the perfect flowering temps so fox tails won't be an issue like the first batch.of autos I grew.The veg temps were over a hundred consecutively the whole time but the strains I run with a heavy afghanica an kush bloodline love high temps an the skunk genetics seem to dig it a lot as well. Since I tarp my plants are further along then other people's so next season I plan on running some fast sativas as a light dep an then finish with some indicas .

It's definitely been hot the exhaust helps an luckily the temps are dropping to the perfect flowering temps so fox tails won't be an issue like the first batch.of autos I grew.The veg temps were over a hundred consecutively the whole time but the strains I run with a heavy afghanica an kush bloodline love high temps an the skunk genetics seem to dig it a lot as well. Since I tarp my plants are further along then other people's so next season I plan on running some fast sativas as a light dep an then finish with some indicas .
I got some OG crosses with some Yeti x Zamadelica,they seem to handle temps way over 100.They don,t show sex till the room cool off a bit.But i ain,t got nothing but time to wait them out.LOL I am so jealous and proud that you get to grow in plain site.The winds of change are blowing my friend.Just last year OK..voted legal .OK. is right across the red river about ten miles from me.I am set up to go bigger when the fog lifts on this cloud of stupidity.Peace please

I got some OG crosses with some Yeti x Zamadelica,they seem to handle temps way over 100.They don,t show sex till the room cool off a bit.But i ain,t got nothing but time to wait them out.LOL I am so jealous and proud that you get to grow in plain site.The winds of change are blowing my friend.Just last year OK..voted legal .OK. is right across the red river about ten miles from me.I am set up to go bigger when the fog lifts on this cloud of stupidity.Peace please
Very stupid indeed but the times are changing I wouldn't know what I would do without this plant an pray for those living in the intolerance of decency.Those strains sound awesome I'm always a fan of landrace sativa an kush .The two phenos of Skelly og showing both very different phenos both leaning either on the legend og side or the skelly Pacific northwest hash plant also known as the puck this is the skelly pheno I trained her large like a bush very excited to see her flower
20180825_124655.jpg

Green poison now has an overwhelming spicy sweet grape smell an is flowering puff ball style like a Thai very nice
15352994089631703015646.jpg
15352995697121100254402.jpg

Every thing is flowering super fast except for the cheese by the fan the cheese is going extremely slow kinda of wondering how long she can go
20180826_091924.jpg

A decent canopy I do need space to walk but so far filling out nice View attachment 943575
full house!
Made some moving around an got the cheese up front for security reasons. Putting the least flowering up front .View attachment 944761
shuffle the deck, still a full house:biggrin::pass:
Every thing is flowering super fast except for the cheese by the fan the cheese is going extremely slow kinda of wondering how long she can go View attachment 945149
always seems someone is poky

Back