Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

Nice nice friend did you burry the tote I was thinking about doing that next year I rock those grey totes there cheap an I seen my dad get 6 to 7 ft plants off a those .I was thinking of doing a raised bed kinda thing with those next year but my soil is clay an rocks an would take some serious work to make it look nice enough for a raised bed scenario an most likely I would have to worry about the plants outta growing the small greenie but in a light dep 2 season that shouldn't be a problem.
No didn't burry the tote.. But you could .... sure just do the same thing. Cut some holes in it. Put your soil mix in it and stones and your good[emoji123][emoji106][emoji89][emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Things are looking pretty nice all the plants have started to grow nicely in the bigger planters .the autos are small but that's based on the fact I cut them back to slow the broad mites down early on .The flowers look pretty nice an the beary white auto looks great nice size an everything.Started a VIP seeds taison auto an a.c. genetics quick bud auto these should finish a lil later but with the greenie they should be ok going for a while in October.I will put them in large containers if they sprout .

Peppermint kush
15316983920941895727244.jpg

Back