Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

Beary white auto nice an phat
15316997852552062154585.jpg
15316998159221812172623.jpg

Thank you friend I hoping to pull a harvest off these plants damn broad mites an russets are no joke .The broad mites being the worst thing anyone can encounter in horticulture.They are the predator they release a substance that sickens the plant an shows signs of it 2 to 3 weeks after attack .After fighting them.I'm confident in saying your friend dank can kill any bug .
living breathing canna warrior!
Still going good even though the cherry plum tree which is huge is infested horribly with broad mites it's right by the greenie .Will put some pics up tomorrow cuz the plants don't look bad considering I'm growing next to a diseased large tree .
dang, nowhere run to, nowhere to hide:nono:
better do this:pass:
Not to bad for a million broad mites at the back door happy growing friends.View attachment 930829

Just 15 ft from the greenie I have these infested cherry plum trees .View attachment 923885 View attachment 923888
geeze, can ya get rid of these mite magnets?

Last edited:
I wish I could afford enough of that to kill these broad mites but I have very lil money an these plum trees are taller than my ladder easily 30 ft in the air an very large I do have some ideas on how to take care of these trees but friend its not going to be pretty for them .I plan on oregon grown number 5 to not have these problems.
could you cut them out and replant with something that doesn't attract BMs, coummunity service to get rid of bug infestations, maybe get the state ag or forestry to donate trees?

Brings joy to me to see how well you've nurtured your plants along while battling hell's hordes. I'm happy for ya grobro! You certainly have been teaching us all a lot about bugs, fortitude, and heart!

Brings joy to me to see how well you've nurtured your plants along while battling hell's hordes. I'm happy for ya grobro! You certainly have been teaching us all a lot about bugs, fortitude, and heart!
Thanks very much friend I'm hoping for a really really cold winter to kill them off the fruit trees by my house they spread into the cherry tree next door an are wrecking the trees by my house I keep my greenie in a closed situation using a fan to pump hot air out an I do let the temps get high to ensure the broad mites don't kill my plants .I won't grow indoor just to make sure they can't live inside my house an will start up in March using lights an heater if necessary in the greenie running a light dep situation an some autos to .

could you cut them out and replant with something that doesn't attract BMs, coummunity service to get rid of bug infestations, maybe get the state ag or forestry to donate trees?
I wish friend it's a church org that owns it an broad mite infested trees they could careless about I just got to fight em with hot temps I know desert growers an I know canna will hold its own with heat especially if used to it broad mites fry at 120 at 100 there not breeding fast at all I can purge my greenhouse of anything that comes in but I cannot stop a outside source unfortunately I'm screwed if I was fighting to keep those trees from being bug free it would easily take 40 gallons of bug spray to even touch that an as we know most sprays won't stop a bm imagine how much sulfur that would take I wish some one would cut the trees down .

Thanks very much friend I'm very happy with how they are should be a good harvest hoping the taison auto an the a.c. genetics quick bud auto pop for some later season autos after everything else is flowered out .

Back