Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

I will be figuring out away to get a bunch a bags a soil an mix sum up these plants aren't doing to shabby an deserve bigger pots the buds on that auto aren't huge but they show me that even with high temps I can still get crystal chronic so it's on like donkey Kong gotta get those photos potted up .

hey man for me that same greeny got 136F on a 90F+ day, lots of stress but my strains took it np and very few bugs, much hotter than that hope you got good genetics as that is :fire:
Thanks for stopping in friend the majority of my plants contain a heavy heavy afghani kush component an these strains will not only tolerate heat they will enjoy it .Some of the more sativa based plants showed tons of stress early on an I had to cut them based on the fact they couldn't hang in the dry hot temps.my fan in the front of the greenie helps a lot to get rid of hot air an keep the temps down .I think if I didn't have to keep heat treating because of the infested plum tree that got millions of broad s on it right outside my greenhouse door the plants would be seeing temps in the high 90 average. I plan on running a light dep in this greenie next year I think its pretty close to perfect for that .My goal is after the bugs an I got enough meds to start breeding for strains that fit my many medical needs.

I will be mixing this stuff up with some other goodness an transplant today
15310794427581040850937.jpg

Attachments

• 1531079466428658024754.jpg
    1531079466428658024754.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 49
Every plant loved the transplant an ol dankstyle secret transplant at dusk an plants look like nothing happened in the morning no shock just happier plants .Put the seedsman cheese in the 12 gallon I'm thinking she will have time to fill er out .Put my best skelly og in the 20 gallon an the peppermint blue kush ,green poison ,other skelly are all in the homemade tote pots I believe there 66quarts.will be ordering 6 mill visqueen black to start the pull in August I will run 7 to 7 due to street lights an a stream of nighttime traffic light dep is my only option.Will get pics up later the plants are looking pretty good .

Back