Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

Blue kush
15291917035111453148110.jpg

Great to see this growth going on buddy...looking healthy:d5:
Thank you friend I hoping to pull a harvest off these plants damn broad mites an russets are no joke .The broad mites being the worst thing anyone can encounter in horticulture.They are the predator they release a substance that sickens the plant an shows signs of it 2 to 3 weeks after attack .After fighting them.I'm confident in saying your friend dank can kill any bug .

Got warm days coming so I'm able to do back to back heat treatments yay tied down an began lst on all the plants except the peppermint kush she's a bush already all responded very well except the green poison broke its top branch an another branch during a super cropping I forgot how weak the branches become after the broads no worries though she will grow back fast an was one of my taller plants anyway .Plants are zipping an growing fast almost time to buy the 12 huge bags a soil an start mix in the goodness which will drive my wallet from poor to dirt poor oh well tis life happy fathers day to the dads out there .Not everyone can be a dad .

Looking good lots of new growth a few burnt leaves from the heat treatment but I'm not tripping at all there growing well an after scoping them I couldn't find any bug or egg .The cheese seedling is up an growing strong .I put the green poison cut that broke off the plant in a cup a few days ago under the trailer getting a lil light it doesn't look bad at all I might get a clone outdoors lol.Watered with kelp an fish emulsion last night added some Epsom an this morning they sure looked perky .

Still going good even though the cherry plum tree which is huge is infested horribly with broad mites it's right by the greenie .Will put some pics up tomorrow cuz the plants don't look bad considering I'm growing next to a diseased large tree .

Back