Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

Plants looking good man that's nice to see.
So do the mites seem to prefer the deciduous trees or are they affecting the conifers too?
Oaks pines should be safe ,plums oranges most vegetables are not .I'm doing o k friend but h ow long will it last with a tree that full of broad mites I actually can see why I wasn't growing well there's bugs by the millions on those cherry plums.

Oaks pines should be safe ,plums oranges most vegetables are not .I'm doing o k friend but h ow long will it last with a tree that full of broad mites I actually can see why I wasn't growing well there's bugs by the millions on those cherry plums.
Hey bud... I found these mites that will eat all your bad mites.
There were other predator mites
as well. But this one ate them all.
121fc1bf61c45b0df35582ef18c75053.jpg
22904c1a840f2a91f0db674b351b696f.jpg

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

That's terrifying...:yoinks::karmacloud:
Yes it is friend it's an absolute nightmare nothing grows like it used to an it's heartbreaking.I'm hoping for a cold winter to kill em off outside an I can start next year at full potential outdoors .I have had to pretty much keep heat treating an if I open the greenie I see signs of broads immediately .I can keep em back but with a tree producing millions I'm doomed eventually unless I kill the trees .

Hey bud... I found these mites that will eat all your bad mites.
There were other predator mites
as well. But this one ate them all.
121fc1bf61c45b0df35582ef18c75053.jpg
22904c1a840f2a91f0db674b351b696f.jpg

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]
Been thinking about buying them close to flower but I have to keep my humidity up an temps right for them an that would be a major challenge in June ,July .I'm hoping that around August September I will be able to drop some swiirski an andersoni an possibly a couple more predatory mites .Friend I wouldn't wish these things on my worst enemy the only positive is I have learned as much as there is to know about destructive agricultural mites from books an experience .A part of my growing journey I must need to experience everything happens for a reason

Will post some pictures later with my autistic son outta school for the summer an as soon as I go outside he's off an at it so its been hard to get photos plants look good but I have to heat treat regularly to keep the bugs off .The cool thing is I have no problem killing off the broads but with the tree next to the greenie it's a struggle .After a cold winter an no growing indoors they should die off my next years season an I will finally have a dream grow /light dep going off .

Back