New Grower One Pound + autoflower Club

I'll be interested to see that! I'm not sure an auto AK can produce a pound, but only one way to find out!

:pass:
Might shoot for a lb with my auto ak47 this summer. Gonna do a soil mix of sheep manure, Kelp + Compost from CIL, Worm Castings, CIL 10-10-10, bit of dolomitic lime, and foliar sprays of WC and Kelp every other week. Just gotta find the best spot for light

IMO, your best bet is to use a long flowering auto strain, there are a number of them. Its my theory that they will better tolerate harsh plant training better and have the time to recover. look for strains that will run 80+ days

All excellent choices and you won't go wrong with any of them, I,like most people had photoperiod plant experience before switching 100% to autos,and I think there is still methods that might not be as productive for autos but until they are tried ,who is to say ?? Although there is a thread about mainline/manifolding it was never completed,so,I will give it a try myself and document it,it may work on one strain but not another...Peace!!

Pyramid Seeds Tutankhamon is AK-47 and has a real nice yield and high THC. Additionally, it's photoperiod cousin is a trophy winner.

Attachments

• Tutankhamon 04-03-16 B.jpg
    Tutankhamon 04-03-16 B.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 335
Ohhhy Yeah! THAT'S what I'm talking about! Woo hoooo! Can't wait to see your results!

Boy guys n Gals, not to Jinx myself, but I think I might squeak into the 1lb club. I hope so ! LOL. I only say this because comparing my plant to other 1lb grows, they seem identical in size and structure. Hope I don't mess this up. I'm taking my 720 down today and using it to light up the backside as it's become too big to rotate. It's hard to tell from the pics, but she's about 6 1/2 feet around and 41 inches tall not counting the bucket. Cross your fingers for me Please !! Pics are a few days old, I will update when she starts finishing up and try to be extra miticulous in how I document my weight. Gonna need a Postal Scale....:weed::peace::weed:
View attachment 539337 View attachment 539338
View attachment 539336 :size:

And its great to see this thread heating up! Hope to see many new members to the club!

13 is quite respectable :)

YES it is! It's funny reading through other forums on the internet the level of disdain or outright hatred that some of the old school photoperiod growers have towards autoflower growers. Those guys have convinced themselves that autos are low yielding ditch weeds. Problem really lies with the issue that they are jealous. Same photoperiod guy who can't grow 2oz off 1 plant that he vegged for months and then flowered for months will knock a guy with 1 auto plant grown in two and a half months that yielded twice as much...I just don't get it.

With a little luck the single Mephisto Grape Crinkle I chopped last night will yield between 10-13oz when dry and jarred(1,517grams wet)from under 270w total of LED. I could see this plant having been 1 pound with a little better set up than I have.

Grape_day71.jpg

@pop22 I am just now seeing this I can throw mine in the ring. This was ONE of my biggest AutoXtremes I didn't get pics of the biggest one but this ole gal yielded 480 grams dry of nothin but solid buds and another 100 or so of larfy larf. Here is the link to the whole grow https://www.autoflower.org/threads/my-beans-are-finally-here-autoxtreme-grow-journal.37521/View attachment 595572

For the love of fuck!!!! That ain't a tree it's the whole damn forest!! Dang.....just dang!

Back