New Grower One Pound + autoflower Club

All excellent choices and you won't go wrong with any of them, I,like most people had photoperiod plant experience before switching 100% to autos,and I think there is still methods that might not be as productive for autos but until they are tried ,who is to say ?? Although there is a thread about mainline/manifolding it was never completed,so,I will give it a try myself and document it,it may work on one strain but not another...Peace!!

I've grown a pounder.

If you included the pot, and the tent, and the light, fan, ducting, all the water I fed it and the combined weight of everybody that smoked it!

Boy guys n Gals, not to Jinx myself, but I think I might squeak into the 1lb club. I hope so ! LOL. I only say this because comparing my plant to other 1lb grows, they seem identical in size and structure. Hope I don't mess this up. I'm taking my 720 down today and using it to light up the backside as it's become too big to rotate. It's hard to tell from the pics, but she's about 6 1/2 feet around and 41 inches tall not counting the bucket. Cross your fingers for me Please !! Pics are a few days old, I will update when she starts finishing up and try to be extra miticulous in how I document my weight. Gonna need a Postal Scale....:weed::peace::weed:
WB 12.jpg
WB 13.jpg

WB 7.jpg
:size:

Boy guys n Gals, not to Jinx myself, but I think I might squeak into the 1lb club. I hope so ! LOL. I only say this because comparing my plant to other 1lb grows, they seem identical in size and structure. Hope I don't mess this up. I'm taking my 720 down today and using it to light up the backside as it's become too big to rotate. It's hard to tell from the pics, but she's about 6 1/2 feet around and 41 inches tall not counting the bucket. Cross your fingers for me Please !! Pics are a few days old, I will update when she starts finishing up and try to be extra miticulous in how I document my weight. Gonna need a Postal Scale....:weed::peace::weed:
View attachment 539337 View attachment 539338
View attachment 539336 :size:

Killer plant bro,I can see her giving you 1.5lbs if you give her enough light.

I've grown a pounder.

If you included the pot, and the tent, and the light, fan, ducting, all the water I fed it and the combined weight of everybody that smoked it!
@Itisi Awesome bro.. @Tetra9 I think you will be the next member...awesome !!!!

I've grown a pounder.

I made the mistake of over drying my last plant and it ended up 13 ounces under the lb mark,,so close...

Might shoot for a lb with my auto ak47 this summer. Gonna do a soil mix of sheep manure, Kelp + Compost from CIL, Worm Castings, CIL 10-10-10, bit of dolomitic lime, and foliar sprays of WC and Kelp every other week. Just gotta find the best spot for light

Tough choice between Mephisto and Dutch Passion! Both are outstanding genetics!

I've only used Delicious,DinaFem, & FastBuds I am hoping to expand my endeavors broaden my horizons. ;-) Iwould not be against trying DP heard good things, another I'd like try is Mephisto

13 ounces! Wooooo! Still an awesome harvest!

I made the mistake of over drying my last plant and it ended up 13 ounces under the lb mark,,so close...

Back