New Grower One Pound + autoflower Club

But a 60 quart picnic cooler! set it on a piece of insulation foam, or evenbox it in with sheet foam insulation. it will go for a long while on a little ice to chill the water
So the thing is because I have to insulate the totes they have to be able to fit into something else so that I can spray foam insulate around them. I think I can get a 2 pounder in a 13 gallon. I had the one in this thread and that was in a 5 gallon, so double the rez, double the plant right lol

But a 60 quart picnic cooler! set it on a piece of insulation foam, or evenbox it in with sheet foam insulation. it will go for a long while on a little ice to chill the water

I am getting a rez chiller to do basically that so I don't have to fool with ice n stuff

I'm going to put an AIT unit in the bottom of mine...... its a super auto pot! lol!

I am sure I will give it a go at some point but it will be hard to get me away from me bubble buckets with all tha air!!!!! muuuahahahahaha And @pop22 you would grow anything well sir

In mud with 180w for the majority of the grow and an extra 120w for a period during bloom.

Had you lst that main cola, you could have ended up with all the same size massive colas I bet. Nonetheless, a beautiful grow!

Had you lst that main cola, you could have ended up with all the same size massive colas I bet. Nonetheless, a beautiful grow!

not the case the auto plant compensates and if a 10 gram cola gets slit it will be 2 fives or 4 2.5's autos are waaaaaaaay different than photos

Hay bro when you can manipulate the light angles you don't need to train the plant.

Back