New Grower One Pound + autoflower Club

I like being able to grow more than twice a year lol, while yes I could grow out a 4 month vegged DP Bluberry(my all time favorite, I have grown it 8 times I think) but for me it is about yearly output as well. See I figure it like this, I can grow 10 autos that I feel will yield 2-3 lbs a piece in the setup I have planned(lofty goals I know but I think it can be done heck I COULD just do AU's and I know I could nail it) in aprox 90 days or less giving me 4 grows of 25-30 lbs getting somewhere between probably 100-120 lbs Whereas with a photo grow of the same plants would yield the same but you would have to NAIL every single plant to get the 5 lbs a plant twice a year.

Yes you are correct 100%...I didn't think of it like that until I typed the message, uploaded the pics and then hit send.....then I thought about it! :D
(Damn do I want to move to your place man!! :D ) Well I sure will be watching your thread when you get it set up man!! Exciting stuff!

Yes you are correct 100%...I didn't think of it like that until I typed the message, uploaded the pics and then hit send.....then I thought about it! :D
(Damn do I want to move to your place man!! :D ) Well I sure will be watching your thread when you get it set up man!! Exciting stuff!

Oh for sure it is exciting and I am gonna have the whole hippie farm up n running soon so anyone can come and check it out

Where is @Tetra9 ????? That baby looked like it could have been a contenda what happened T9 did she make the fight weight?

I made the mistake of moving it for a BOM photo shoot and that was that. She fell apart. All the tops headed South and hit the floor. It came in at about 9 oz (not counting popcorn or trim) - but should have gone another 10 days. Gonna try it again with a SCROG early this fall when the temps and humidity are most favorable.
Thank's for the nod! That beast was a blast to grow, such an impressive strain.

I made the mistake of moving it for a BOM photo shoot and that was that. She fell apart. All the tops headed South and hit the floor. It came in at about 9 oz (not counting popcorn or trim) - but should have gone another 10 days. Gonna try it again with a SCROG early this fall when the temps and humidity are most favorable.
Thank's for the nod! That beast was a blast to grow, such an impressive strain.

9 Oz is still a superb yield buddy!!

Neil at growpotcheaply grew a 2.95 pound auto and he claims it's the world record suprised this hasn't been mentioned sure he's a member on here aswell

Neil at growpotcheaply grew a 2.95 pound auto and he claims it's the world record suprised this hasn't been mentioned sure he's a member on here aswell

That smoke was crap though I have seen the vid(assuming it is the same grow) the weed looked like shit and I wouldn't smoke it lol

That smoke was crap though I have seen the vid(assuming it is the same grow) the weed looked like shit and I wouldn't smoke it lol
Yeh I agree just looked back at the vids doesn't look very tasty haha and also question the true weight Deffo doesn't look triple the size of these on this thread

Yeh I agree just looked back at the vids doesn't look very tasty haha and also question the true weight Deffo doesn't look triple the size of these on this thread

Yep as far as most are concerned @Mr ganjamoto's 1000 gram AutoUltimate is the real record holder

And many places that allow growing, do not allow outdoor grows, so your lucky! But, we've seen 2 pound + autos, right here on AFN, and I'll bet they hit that mark a hell of a lot faster than a photo period would. I don't see autos as a viable option for large scale grow ops. Boutique grows could certainly hold there own though.

If one man can do it, so can another! And I don't think its full potential has been hit yet! I'd love to see a group thread of at least ten people, all growing at the same time. Bet we could hammer out some true beasts!

Yep as far as most are concerned @Mr ganjamoto's 1000 gram AutoUltimate is the real record holder

Back