New Grower One Pound + autoflower Club

@R3dt34rz ,I am close to finishing a multi fimmed Auto Ultimte.It was fimmed once when it had 5 nodes.and another 13 times at 29 days old,while I can't prove that the yield was increased yet( cause they are still in flush) the fimming did change the plant structure and growth pattern,I am comparing it to an untrained all natural AU ..my money is on the scrog,due to the canopy management/use of lightView attachment 538988

Excellent job bro, as those came out very nice. I'm going to give this a shot going forward and see what I come up with.

Very nice! I'd say though, a little less FIM might have produced better, hard to say. I topped mine once before I scrogged her. And I scrog by bending the while plant over when possible, rather than try for the "champagne glass" shaped plant that's common for photo plants in scrog

@R3dt34rz the first fim should be done at four or five nodes,I done mine at 5th node and it never slowed her down( the side branching went crazy compared to the natural plant)I don't know if anybody else has ever done multiple fimms so I don't think it's documented other than by me..regardless..give the plant a little time to adjust before switching to flower..I tried the fim technique on a paradise seeds Wappa and had similar results( but only fimmed once)...peace

Last edited:
@R3dt34rz the first fim should be done at four or five nodes,I done mine at 5th node and it never slowed her down( the side branching went crazy compared to the natural plant)I don't know if anybody else has ever done multiple fimms so I don't think it's documented other than by me..regardless..give the plant a little time to adjust before switching to flower..I tried the fim technique on a paradise seeds Wappa and had similar results( but only fimmed once)...peace
Both ladies turned out very respectable regardless, you should be proud. ;-)

Thank You @cc2arms ,it was a trial /experiment,with results pending,what it might show is either the fimmed or the natural plant could produce better.i was also interested in controlling the height( which I let go,in order to document weight)..one thing that I think is evident is that fimming allowed more bud sites,now if a person has( not me yet) the nutes dialed in to bulk up those budsites,I think the possibility is there for a shot at one pound..since the plant will be trimmed in a week.the naked plant will show the structure better and allow a branch to branch comparison..I dunno I'm just ramblin....edit: fixed spelling

Last edited:
Thank You @cc2arms ,it was a trial /experiment,with results pending,what it might show is either the fimmed or the natural plant could produce better.i was also interested in controlling the height( which I let go,in order to document weight)..one thing that I think is evident is that fimming allowed more bud sites,now if a person has( not me yet) the nutes dueled in to bulk up those Hussites,I think the possibility is there for a shot at one pound..since the plant will be trimmed in a week.the naked plant will show the structure better and allow a branch to branch comparison..I dunno I'm just ramblin....
Someday when I grow up I too have a dream of pound auto :) I have been paranoid scared shitless to be honest to do any topping, femming anything other than lst really, but seeing and reading posts by pop22 and yourself and a few others I may be able to overcome my phobia.

Nice one @cc2arms !! I had para too which is why I only done 2 out of 7 . I have let the DP seeds down more than theyve let me down,they sure can take a beating,and if I was gonna try a new training method I wouldn't hesitate trying with their seeds!!!!

Nice one @cc2arms !! I had para too which is why I only done 2 out of 7 . I have let the DP seeds down more than theyve let me down,they sure can take a beating,and if I was gonna try a new training method I wouldn't hesitate trying with their seeds!!!!
I've only used Delicious,DinaFem, & FastBuds I am hoping to expand my endeavors broaden my horizons. ;-) Iwould not be against trying DP heard good things, another I'd like try is Mephisto

Back