New Grower One Pound + autoflower Club

Id be in for a grow battle on one of the autos outdoors! My seeds for the above strains are in hand. I wont be starting them until May the 1st, then going outside on June 15th. I will be cramped for space under lights though(a mars real draw 180w and a pair of 3 foot T8 flouros for the 4 plants) though, so I don't know what to expect. They could possibly go in the ground on June the 1st if weather works with me instead of against.

Would love to see someone take u up on that battle would be great to follow IV never done outdoor before alot more experience I need first and this is the best place to learn

Id be in for a grow battle on one of the autos outdoors! My seeds for the above strains are in hand. I wont be starting them until May the 1st, then going outside on June 15th. I will be cramped for space under lights though(a mars real draw 180w and a pair of 3 foot T8 flouros for the 4 plants) though, so I don't know what to expect. They could possibly go in the ground on June the 1st if weather works with me instead of against.
HMMM GEARS TURNING, battle I thought I saw mentioned oh and outdoors hmmm ;-) May 1st possibilities sound endless ;-) plenty of time to stalk an adversary hehe

Yeah would be interesting to see an outdoor monster auto IV seen outdoor photos and some of them are something to behold

I have two Super Cali Haze I'm saving for outdoors, gonna germ them end of April beginning of May. Still haven't given up on my quest for the 1lb Auto - I've a white and bubbly that will be close - it's really growing, this pic is a few days ago. :weed::peace::weed:
wb.jpg
wb 2.jpg
Today 1.jpg

Inching closer...... :thumbsup:

I may have a candidate for club membership on the go, thinking big about whether the spill the beans just yet or in 3-4 weeks....... Enough said, Nuff said!

No.

:redcard:

No, no, no, no, no, no, no.

Just no.
Spill the beans.

:pighug:

Back