New Grower One Pound + autoflower Club

I'm sure it could be, I have as yet not seen an outdoor grow of these.

Though my early season can pose challenges with autos, we will find out how they do next summer! Auto Ultimate, Cookies, Brooklyn Sunrise and Daquiri Lime will all be put on the sidelines to my full sun garden. No idea what to expect, but hoping for great things!

I may do a couple on the greenhouse, maybe in a scrog... hmmm...
Though my early season can pose challenges with autos, we will find out how they do next summer! Auto Ultimate, Cookies, Brooklyn Sunrise and Daquiri Lime will all be put on the sidelines to my full sun garden. No idea what to expect, but hoping for great things!

Maybe...........

AU pic2 -1-29-2016.jpg

323, 344, and 367g have been my best dry weights on autos so far. I just ordered another tent tonight. I should have both empty around June 1st, and since I have enough mj on hand to last me well into next Winter I may dedicate a grow cycle to one plant one light. :muahaha:

I may do a couple on the greenhouse, maybe in a scrog... hmmm...

Id be in for a grow battle on one of the autos outdoors! My seeds for the above strains are in hand. I wont be starting them until May the 1st, then going outside on June 15th. I will be cramped for space under lights though(a mars real draw 180w and a pair of 3 foot T8 flouros for the 4 plants) though, so I don't know what to expect. They could possibly go in the ground on June the 1st if weather works with me instead of against.

Back