New Grower One Pound + autoflower Club

AWESOME! Now rock that grow!

:pass:

I haven't forgotten the quest ! I just ordered a 5 GAllon DWC , a good PH and TDS Meter - and I'm soooo close to ordering the Dutch Pro A+B Grow and Bloom. Only thing is it'll be just shy of $100 USD for them. Which is pretty steep. I might try the SkunkwerksRx All in One first ($20 USD) It just sucks because even though it's recommended for Hydro and or Soil, I can't find one single video or thread where someone's used it to completion. Anywho - I'm thinking this bucket setup, My 720 Watt Mars Hydro Reflector, and a White and Bubbly in my 4Wx6H Cabinet.......:shrug::weed::peace::weed:
View attachment 505518 View attachment 505515 View attachment 505516 View attachment 505519 View attachment 505517

I'm considering NOT using auto ultimate. so many people get huge yeilds its just not a proof of skills and effort. I may delay as I am planning an AU grow however.

I have seeds coming called Blue Domina auto, which is Blueberry x Black Domina auto. Might be an interesting candidate!

This Big Bang is out performing anything I have seen before. It has a stalk that is two inches across and smells better than any weed I have ever grown. That includes photo clones from dispensaries of Deep Purple, Jilly Bean, Master Og and
Jack's Cleaner. They were incredible smelling, but this thing has the sweetest apple blossom scent. It has another two weeks or so. Running DWC and General Hydroponics nutrients and additives. I will try this strain again with better space to allow a bigger plant. It is such a greedy and fast strain. It has hit four feet in my five foot tent. Heat stress from getting so tall and close to the light are the only thing that stopped it from growing up. It has done three inches of growth in a day twice or more.
WP_20151119_08_46_32_Pro[1].jpg
WP_20151119_08_45_57_Pro[2].jpg

Beautiful!

:pass:
This Big Bang is out performing anything I have seen before. It has a stalk that is two inches across and smells better than any weed I have ever grown. That includes photo clones from dispensaries of Deep Purple, Jilly Bean, Master Og and
Jack's Cleaner. They were incredible smelling, but this thing has the sweetest apple blossom scent. It has another two weeks or so. Running DWC and General Hydroponics nutrients and additives. I will try this strain again with better space to allow a bigger plant. It is such a greedy and fast strain. It has hit four feet in my five foot tent. Heat stress from getting so tall and close to the light are the only thing that stopped it from growing up. It has done three inches of growth in a day twice or more.View attachment 506891 View attachment 506892

Ok the Auto Ultimate grow is a go after all! I decided that, as I've not seen one go 1 pound + in organic soil, I'm going to give it a go! Seed soaked as of yesterday afternoon, and going to paper towel shortly! Setting up my 20 gallon " soilponics" pot today.

I'll start a new thread!

Do you ever do hydro-organic pop22? That would be cool to see some Auto Ultimate done that way. I also know you love hydro like myself. Going to use Earth Juice for some DWC organic experimentation later.

Last edited:
Ok the Auto Ultimate grow is a go after all! I decided that, as I've not seen one go 1 pound + in organic soil, I'm going to give it a go! Seed soaked as of yesterday afternoon, and going to paper towel shortly! Setting up my 20 gallon " soilponics" pot today.

I'll start a new thread!
Best of luck Pop! Even with the ultimate, you've still got to be a hell of a grower to hit 16+oz hope yours makes the list

I have future plans to try organic hydro! Multi-screen, Vertical SCROG coming up also this winter!
Do you ever do hydro-organic pop22? That would be cool to see some Auto Ultimate done that way. I also know you love hydro like myself. Going to use Earth Juice for some DWC organic experimentation later.

Shit if there is ever a comp for this deff count me in, I should have a new tent after the new year either a 3x3 or 4x4 I haven't decided yet and picking up another light after my current run is down.

Back