New Grower One Pound + autoflower Club

I got all the above and 4 3 litre air pots. Plenty of seeds and nutes. I could give it a go I suppose, nothing to lose really! Also got 2 LEDS now one 300 watt mars hydro panel and 300 watt vipar panel. Is,it possible with that?

You have enough light i believe. but if you do soil, you need a BIG pot, say 35 - 40 liters ( 10 gallons or bigger ). or a DWC container of 10 gallons or more.
I'd like to see a hydro grow but i know it may be hard to find enough people for that.

In the mean time think on this. Pm me with any question you can't ask here.

I got all the above and 4 3 litre air pots. Plenty of seeds and nutes. I could give it a go I suppose, nothing to lose really! Also got 2 LEDS now one 300 watt mars hydro panel and 300 watt vipar panel. Is,it possible with that?

I saw another member who got 602 GRAMS from 1 Auto Ultimate! So I'm going to cheat and use an Auto Ultimate for my next grow attempt for one pound +. Saw a couple other strains of autos that might do it also. Going to order soon!

I'll sign up for an AU group grow..... I'm in the process of quartering this here Madam that was grown in a 22,5 L Airpots, and got a couple of bigger ones grown in 25 L Autopots due in the next couple of days, all with airdomes.......

CameraZOOM-20151026200458933-768x1024.jpg
CameraZOOM-20151026200732284-600x800.jpg

What do you reckon..... Will She squeeze into the 468g(1 pound) club?

@pop22 Great advice .

Hydro isn't always practical for folks . Plants do root faster in coco than compost ,but they may not grow on top a whole lot faster .
This is an interesting thread because you'd assume to get the most vigour before flowering is initiated plants would be better off grown in DWC or an NFT tray but some folks can get massive plants in compost mix .
It seems some strains have that spurt . I'd love to have the parent seed from DP'S auto ultimate ,because they must have been bred from good stock . 180watts ,is that right, in that grow diary ? I haven't had a yield like that from a 600w HPS .
I have seen quite a few Danish /semi auto plants grown inside and they sometimes flowered sooner inside than out ,also there'd be some she males ,but those are from a different generic group and not for under a HPS . Outdoors they veg longer . Root restriction too I guess . Sometimes I've topped them out of habit .
Reading this thread is inspiring . It makes me want to start 20 auto beans . Four pots (35-40ltr) and five beans per pot . Grade them and remove the slower ones . Not sure if a fella should 'fim' them or pull them prostrate ,a scrog , or tie them up and stuff loads in !

Keep up the good work folks .

Hey Pop and company, I didn't reach a pound but it was close my Bubblicious came in at 13.3 ounces
IMG_20150821_214642917.jpg

Just some food for thought

Last edited:
Don't know, never grew one that big! I'll bet she's close! And after this grow, i may switch to autopots, they are more practical than my DIY soilponics.

I'll sign up for an AU group grow..... I'm in the process of quartering this here Madam that was grown in a 22,5 L Airpots, and got a couple of bigger ones grown in 25 L Autopots due in the next couple of days, all with airdomes.......

View attachment 499144 View attachment 499145

What do you reckon..... Will She squeeze into the 468g(1 pound) club?

Tried to order some AU but my debit I keep just for that purpose won't work. going to go with bitcoin I guess.........

I haven't forgotten the quest ! I just ordered a 5 GAllon DWC , a good PH and TDS Meter - and I'm soooo close to ordering the Dutch Pro A+B Grow and Bloom. Only thing is it'll be just shy of $100 USD for them. Which is pretty steep. I might try the SkunkwerksRx All in One first ($20 USD) It just sucks because even though it's recommended for Hydro and or Soil, I can't find one single video or thread where someone's used it to completion. Anywho - I'm thinking this bucket setup, My 720 Watt Mars Hydro Reflector, and a White and Bubbly in my 4Wx6H Cabinet.......:shrug::weed::peace::weed:
s-l1600(1).jpg
$_35.jpg
20151015_181549.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
20151021_120650.jpg

Back