New Grower One Pound + autoflower Club

Hmmmm now there is a thought for the future!

Shit if there is ever a comp for this deff count me in, I should have a new tent after the new year either a 3x3 or 4x4 I haven't decided yet and picking up another light after my current run is down.

Is that the auto version of Big Bang?

This Big Bang is out performing anything I have seen before. It has a stalk that is two inches across and smells better than any weed I have ever grown. That includes photo clones from dispensaries of Deep Purple, Jilly Bean, Master Og and
Jack's Cleaner. They were incredible smelling, but this thing has the sweetest apple blossom scent. It has another two weeks or so. Running DWC and General Hydroponics nutrients and additives. I will try this strain again with better space to allow a bigger plant. It is such a greedy and fast strain. It has hit four feet in my five foot tent. Heat stress from getting so tall and close to the light are the only thing that stopped it from growing up. It has done three inches of growth in a day twice or more.View attachment 506891 View attachment 506892

Yes it is the auto from Green House Company. It is suppose to be stronger than the photo version at over 20%.

Well, at this point, I'm a bit disappointed in my auto ultimate. The alien Triangle had a 1/2" root in 24 hours. Here it is, 72 hours later and the AU hasn't even sprouted yet! I'm going to be very pissed off if this $13 seed doesn't sprout!

Well, at this point, I'm a bit disappointed in my auto ultimate. The alien Triangle had a 1/2" root in 24 hours. Here it is, 72 hours later and the AU hasn't even sprouted yet! I'm going to be very pissed off if this $13 seed doesn't sprout!

My Ultimates were also a bit slow, both in germination and growth the first 2 weeks or so.

But in the quest for the QUEST......how about below for THAT special early Xmas festive mood.....YUP, Santa was out for a test run with the reindeer and a fully serviced sleigh and stopped by for a cold one and a puff or 2.........he spilled this as the sleigh took off again into a couple of glasses with Vodka............all right, all right, so it's plain old tap water...........
CameraZOOM-20151123155239862.jpg

4 x Think Big............what could possibly go wrong in the Quest for 468 g? however, since this event is on the metric side of the pond, I will without further ado, drama and fanfare declare the quest for 500 g...........or half a Kilo......lol!

All 8 went into the drink today.........
waitandsee.gif

Uless you are testing some new style or nutrient, I'd say just a normal (?? ) journal would do. I'd like to see a sub section under the 1 Pound Autoflower Club. I'd like to see in the future, a Grow a Monster contest..... I'll be looking into that possibility.
If we can do that, we can move your thread to the new section.

And good luck! Can't wait to see that Think Big! you'll be the first ( that I know of ) to grow one here!

:cheers: :pass:
By the way, where does the Quartermaster of THE LAB prefer a journal is kept?
By the way, where does the Quartermaster of THE LAB prefer a journal is kept?

My Ultimates were also a bit slow, both in germination and growth the first 2 weeks or so.

But in the quest for the QUEST......how about below for THAT special early Xmas festive mood.....YUP, Santa was out for a test run with the reindeer and a fully serviced sleigh and stopped by for a cold one and a puff or 2.........he spilled this as the sleigh took off again into a couple of glasses with Vodka............all right, all right, so it's plain old tap water........... View attachment 508100

4 x Think Big............what could possibly go wrong in the Quest for 468 g? however, since this event is on the metric side of the pond, I will without further ado, drama and fanfare declare the quest for 500 g...........or half a Kilo......lol!

All 8 went into the drink today.........View attachment 508101

Wait, what? Are these strains exclusive? I haven't seen them before?

These are new DP releases!

Back