New Grower One Pound + autoflower Club

4 x Think Big............what could possibly go wrong in the Quest for 468 g? however, since this event is on the metric side of the pond, I will without further ado, drama and fanfare declare the quest for 500 g...........or half a Kilo......lol!

Don't have the room for Think Big myself, but really looking forward to watching you grow these beauties, gives plenty of inspiration to us mortals watching these monsters grow. Credit to all you growers hitting the pound mark, that shit ain't easy.

Hell, go for a kilo! I can't remember where, but I'm fairly sure someone got 998 out of ONE Auto Ultimate!

My Ultimates were also a bit slow, both in germination and growth the first 2 weeks or so.

But in the quest for the QUEST......how about below for THAT special early Xmas festive mood.....YUP, Santa was out for a test run with the reindeer and a fully serviced sleigh and stopped by for a cold one and a puff or 2.........he spilled this as the sleigh took off again into a couple of glasses with Vodka............all right, all right, so it's plain old tap water........... View attachment 508100

4 x Think Big............what could possibly go wrong in the Quest for 468 g? however, since this event is on the metric side of the pond, I will without further ado, drama and fanfare declare the quest for 500 g...........or half a Kilo......lol!

All 8 went into the drink today.........View attachment 508101

Dutch Passion list that their Durban is the heaviest yielding auto strain they have.

He did two and both looked great. He also had a bad fungal attack wreck the best plant. It made me remember the time that happened to me. It was a photo period Jack's Cleaner that is still the single best plant I have grown and lost most of it to mold. I had blue safety glasses and could not see the mold. I now use blue and green welding glasses to see all the spectrums under LED.

Reactions: baj
Don't remember 2 plants, but do remember the fungal attack.
Normally wear the blue glasses myself, so nice tip.
Without a doubt, mold after all the hard work is a complete f**ker.

I just might be getting into the pound club with a ROYAL QUEEN Northern lights auto. The plant is freakishly large I have to brace it it will tip over under it own weight in a 5 gallon container. Will see in about twenty days or so

Cool! Get us picks!

:pass:
I just might be getting into the pound club with a ROYAL QUEEN Northern lights auto. The plant is freakishly large I have to brace it it will tip over under it own weight in a 5 gallon container. Will see in about twenty days or so

I plan on moving out my other plants real soon so I can get a really clear picture of it. It is too big to get out with out damage. The second pic was at day 60 she is a 90 to a 100 day pheno. Will see but she is huge I know that. If you have a chance stop by RQ website and check some of there pictures out.
IMG_1488.JPG
IMG_1413.JPG

Back