Outdoor Off the beaten path- uk guerrilla grow

Reaction score
Hi everyone, welcome to my 2016 uk auto guerrilla grow! As today is 420 I thought I'd celebrate by getting the show on the road and getting some seeds wet. Today's bathers will be Nirvana Sky and Critical Chaze from Flash Seeds.
DSCF4206.JPG
The 3 x Nirvana Sky were a freebie that came with the 3+1 pack of Critical Chaze. Nicely marked seeds
DSCF4210.JPG
The 4 x Critical Chaze are smaller, darker and a more uniform size and shape
DSCF4212.JPG
I haven't got a shot glass so I tend to soak in what ever is to hand. Today's chosen receptacles are ramekins- rock n roll
DSCF4213.JPG
The plan is to give them 24 hrs then plant them in soil filled 2 litre rhizopots, in which they'll stay until transplant into the great outdoors in a couple of weeks. Also have some Mephisto genetics en route and I'll probably make a few more additions as I go. Peace and happy 420!

Last edited:
I'll be along for the ride too - hell we can weep together if it's another crap summer. Last few days were so sunny here I even broke sweat weeding and preparing some transplant holes... this weekend forecast snow on the hills and min night temp of 1degC so I'll be keeping my babies snuggling indoors for the next few weeks at least. Off to examine one of my guerilla sites this weekend to do a bit of ground clearance.

@912GreenSkell Thanks for the good vibes! I wish the same for you buddy, glad to have you aboard.
@HashMaster You're more than welcome man
@SpliffScot Hello mate, thanks for joining us and yes I might need that shoulder to cry on lol. Who knows though, maybe early season autos are the way forward. It's warming up nicely in the days down here too but still pretty chilly at night.

Let's just pass this thing round before we go any further:hookah:

Just a quick update to say all 7 seeds sank after 24 hrs and were planted into 2 litre rhizopots filled with a mix of 70% plant magic soil supreme and 30% plant magic coco. They were placed on a shelf in a cab (more about this later) to do their thing. I'll do a proper update when we get signs of life:thumbsup:

Back