Indoor Mars Hydro Grow Journal (2x) TS600 + 1 TS1000 Bruce Banner + Critical Mass + Gelato - Check out the pics!

A quick update as my grow isn't complete. Critical Mass is doing great, hope she's done in the next 30 days. She smells wonderful and packed with trichomes. Gelato is at the tail end, I've harvest about a third of her two nights ago and got two oz from from that. So she'll yeild decent considering she was an ugly duckling. And Baby Bruce isn't so baby any more, seriously bushy and thick growth within, but still no sign of flower. Three months of veg now and no flower. Grrrrr. She's had her ups and downs, right now she's doing ok. I wait and see.

20210412_221747.jpg

20210412_221855.jpg

And here's the non-flower Bruce

20210412_164455.jpg

Bruce looks HUNGRY and needs 12/12

Bruce looks HUNGRY and needs 12/12
Agreed, I've started feeding her full strength nutes the past two weeks and trust me, she looks better than she did two weeks ago. She was turning very yellow, she's actually greening up again. Seems with AN and Bruce Banner strain I either feed too much or too little. Very finicky. Once I harvest the rest of Gelato in the next day or so I'm gonna flip to 12/12 as well. If she's photo and not auto then that would be the second mislabeled seed from the place I bought from. Bit of a PITA. I don't mind photo, just would like to know what I'm growing.

This was her two weeks ago, noticeably better but not perfect now.
20210330_213842.jpg

Well, I'm still not done if you can believe it. Bruce is just starting to flower, she sprouted in the beginning of January. Critical Mass which was started at the start of this grow as well is in her last two weeks of flower tops. Both doing well. Critical Mass buds are soooo dense and sooooo smelly and soooo sticky it's crazy. And smells big time. Therefor I had to buy a new fan since I was splitting my AC Infinity Fan from my other tent. That wasn't cutting it anymore.
You can see the entire fan review here.
Mars Hydro 4" Inline Fan | The Autoflower Network

Bottom line, love the @Marshydro lights but not a fan of their fan haha. Noisy big time, videos in the review as comparison between Mars and AC Infinity 4" fans.

Here's Bruce Banner under a Mars 1000 and Mars 600.
20210501_233950.jpg

And here's Critical Mass.
20210412_221747.jpg

20210504_211916.jpg

This thread should be mandatory reading for new growers. A grower making mistakes but not panicking too much and staying fairly positive. Experienced members giving great tips and problem solving methods.

Also, despite the grower pretty much falling arse backwards through the entire grow, he has ended up with a good amount of product. For a new grower I think this can be chalked up as a successful grow.

Was the grow perfect? Was it efficient? Did he end up with optimal yield and quality?

No.

However in my view still a success. Gained knowledge and something to tide him over until his next better grow.

Well done to all.

Like the good book says.. "don't panic" :lol:

Last edited:
Hahaha, @Clem Fandango your post made my day. I agree, I messed up a ton, I got a ton of help, and in the end I have a whole bunch of nice dried bud that will last months, and more on the way. Live and learn. Now I know as soon as I see a problem to start troubleshooting before it gets too bad. Look at Bruce in my post before my last, April 14, she was in very rough shape. And now look at her, healthy and huge. I messed up and I fixed it. More than anything, during these crazy pandemic times I'm having fun at home and found a new hobby that calms me down and is relaxing and I'm getting a lot of enjoyment and personal satisfaction from. And I haven't had to buy from a pot shop since Nov of last year haha.

One of the most surprising things is Gelato, which was the ugliest, skinniest, most homely looking plant yielded 6oz of dry bud and it is my favorite flavour and buzz out of the whole bunch. It is a clean head high that creeps up on you over 5 minutes. Love this stuff and as soon as Critical Mass is done I'm moving Bruce to that tent and planting at least two more gelato.

Hahaha, @Clem Fandango your post made my day. I agree, I messed up a ton, I got a ton of help, and in the end I have a whole bunch of nice dried bud that will last months, and more on the way. Live and learn. Now I know as soon as I see a problem to start troubleshooting before it gets too bad. Look at Bruce in my post before my last, April 14, she was in very rough shape. And now look at her, healthy and huge. I messed up and I fixed it. More than anything, during these crazy pandemic times I'm having fun at home and found a new hobby that calms me down and is relaxing and I'm getting a lot of enjoyment and personal satisfaction from. And I haven't had to buy from a pot shop since Nov of last year haha.
And you learned a lot!

Back