Photoperiod Northern Lights photo's and More - Indoor Michigan Grow

Green Hornet

Why not smoke the best ?
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I wish
Starting a grow and Everyone is welcome :bighug: I dropped ten Northern lights photo fem seeds and four seeds that I have found in my last grow of Super Lemon Haze. I only want twelve plants so I will cull if needed.
I put the seeds in RO water for two days and now they are in paper towels. As soon as their tails get about one quarter inch long they go in solo cups. :coffee2:
I only use organic nutrients and roots original potting soil. They will be watered with RO water only. I will use a combination of LED and HPS and MH lights.
First things first I hope they sprout :haha:
The reason for ten NL seeds is because I bought twelve and I have one going outdoors and gave one plant away. Happy Farming :welcome:

Attachments

• floating.JPG
    floating.JPG
    350.3 KB · Views: 45
  • paper towel.JPG
    paper towel.JPG
    386.9 KB · Views: 48
All the seeds cracked open and most had tails so in the cups they go :peace:

Attachments

• Northern lights seeds wtails.JPG
    Northern lights seeds wtails.JPG
    291.9 KB · Views: 43
  • SLH tails.JPG
    SLH tails.JPG
    368.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Cups.JPG
    Cups.JPG
    364.1 KB · Views: 43
Well 2 of the Super lemon haze have sprouted and 4 of the Northern lights. :coffee2: So I dunked about one dozen seeds that I found in my Black Domina plant. :gary:

Attachments

• Sprouts.JPG
    Sprouts.JPG
    297.1 KB · Views: 38
  • seeds down.JPG
    seeds down.JPG
    368.5 KB · Views: 38
I have an outdoor plant that is a Northern lights regular that is showing that it's a she, So she is possibly helping me with some clones to replace my seeds that did not sprout. I am saying possibly as to hopefully not jinx myself. :toke:

Attachments

• Northern lights donor.JPG
    Northern lights donor.JPG
    359.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Clones.JPG
    Clones.JPG
    361.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Clones nd seedlings.JPG
    Clones nd seedlings.JPG
    295.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 100_1833.JPG
    100_1833.JPG
    388.8 KB · Views: 44
This has been a rocky start so far. Four went into one gallon pots and others including the clones are still vegging.:coffee2:

Attachments

• 100_1835.JPG
    100_1835.JPG
    378.9 KB · Views: 45
This may turn into a guess the strain contest. Two clones of Super Lemon haze, One plant that just popped up next to my patio. The rest could be from Super Lemon Haze seeds that may have been pollinated by a Black Domina or Black Domina seeds from the mom also Northern lights seeds were popped and Blueberry too. This is a New Years grow :baked:

Attachments

• 100_1871.JPG
    100_1871.JPG
    334 KB · Views: 37
Back