Photoperiod Northern Lights photo's and More - Indoor Michigan Grow

Yes @DCLXVI five gallon buckets are what I have used for eons. Dixie cup to one gallon then into the five gallon to finish.
There's no need for me to get in a hurry because I veg the heck out of them.
I did pluck another it had a weirdly twisted stem. :tang:
When they get too big they will go under the 1000w MH in the flower room. I might move the Mars SP"S in there too. Happy Farming :cheers:

They all went outside for a check and transplant (for the two Northern Lights regulars). One got whacked and two secret weapons were cupped. Shhhhh Blueberry auto's and back in da tent :kitty: I gave them a shower with Pyganic and water for bug prevention
100_1932.JPG

All transplanted and under the 1000w metal halides
100_2016.JPG

Attachments

• 100_2009.JPG
    100_2009.JPG
    304.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 100_2012.JPG
    100_2012.JPG
    364.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 100_2013.JPG
    100_2013.JPG
    369.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 100_2015.JPG
    100_2015.JPG
    364.1 KB · Views: 20
Faking hell man, I came hunting for you in the photo journals & find you battling away. Looks like you've finally got there though - A+ for the effort. I'm sure the other plants will catch up soon enough.

Time for a long pipe I feel after all that lot. Keep me in for the duration. :hookah: :pass:

TY @The Bedroom Gardener UK for the rep and All for the visit. Staggered sizes for sure. The plants from near to far in pic # 18 are 1 Black Domina then 2 auto Blueberry (only auto's) then 2 more Black Domina then 2 regular Northern Lights clones then 2 Northern lights from feminized seeds and then 2 Super lemon haze plants one from seed the other a clone.
I had difficulty in water seed germination due to what I think was a water issue. My sediment filter was full of some sort of yellow slime. And that slime could be felt in the water that passed through. After changing the filter the slimy feel went away and the seed germination was fine.
Ya funny stuff I really thought the start was going to be easier but had to work more than usual at getting to this point. :bighug:

Back