Photoperiod Northern Lights photo's and More - Indoor Michigan Grow

There have been many years that I could not use cannabis because of my job. I had to go cold turkey. I saw many friends go through busts and legal problems another determent. One thing that helped me was that I did not stop hanging around my friends that got high. They could not understand why I would still hang around when I could not smoke with them.
Dude's I would say I had to change but I'm not changing friends or anything other than me smoking weed. This mentality really helped there was no need to change anything but doing what the Man say's because making a living was #1. Another issue was friends would not want to smoke around me because of the temptation for me to smoke (they thought). I would always make it clear that I want to be there in these times because they were special to me and having to quit smoking should not snowball into some sort of life altering social event.
Now I don't have to listen to what the Man say's at work and I don't have to worry about all of the other BS since legalization is here. I made sure I voted when it came up and I wish the same legalization to All.

The weight for the eleven plants including the blueberry auto's is 50.6 Oz. The largest indoor grow that I have done so far. It took three days of trimming to process.
The Northern lights dried faster than the Black Domina. Surprise the Black domina seemed more larfy than the solid Norhthern Lights nugs.
I tried to keep each individual plant in it's own bag. Happy farming :smoking:

Attachments

• Harvest pic.JPG
    Harvest pic.JPG
    365.2 KB · Views: 31
That ought to keep the lantern glowing for a while GH :jointman:

For sure I did not expect to get half of what I got. Truly blindsided on this harvest. My change was to water twice a day instead of once.
Since I kept the individual plants in their own bags it's been interesting smelling them. The Northern lights smells like chocolate coffee and the Black Domina smells like assorted fruit.

I do remember seeing how much they were drinking each day, they were some happy hungry ladies. >3lbs of quality bud, who can argue :smoking:
Are you going straight into the next grow? Or putting your feet up for a bit :rofl:
:pass:

I need to take a short break. Then I'll get my outdoor plants started. Growing in my basement is so much easier and efficient when I start in the fall when the humidity is higher which works well for veg. Then proceeding to winter the humidity drops that works great for flowering. I do have humidifiers and dehumidifiers but it's easier for me to let mother nature help.
I am keeping an eye peeled on the AFN grows and may try to get in one they look fun. But Ya slacken a bit. :toke:

It's well earned mate not slacking at all .. if I just pulled 3lbs I'd kick back in the shack for a time too :smoking:
Real important note there on the autumn/winter indoor crop, growers should know this. We were fighting off the RH with mrs faux's hairdryer last summer, deep into flower at exactly the wrong time... :rolleyes:
:pighug:

Back